Position Analysis: Quarterbacks

Position Analysis: Quarterbacks

There are 2 comments on the The Phinsider story from Aug 1, 2011, titled Position Analysis: Quarterbacks. In it, The Phinsider reports that:

As we all know, the quarterback positon, is the most important position in all of football.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Phinsider.

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Aug 1, 2011
Thanks for the info on Matt Moore,have never seen him play. It might be that injuries have hindered him. I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do. One thing though,not only was Chad Pennington better in pre-season than Henne in 2010,but so was Tyler Thigpen.So that leaves a question in my mind if the best guy REALLY gets to start for the Dolphins. Thigpen, by the way, gave his first press conference in Buffalo yesterday and spoke well of Coach Lee,Pennington, and Henne. He said he learned alot in Miami. He was very classy,just thought you should know...

Houston, TX

#3 Aug 2, 2011
Thanks for all the memories as you rode the bench Pigpen.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brandon Marshall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anthems around the NFL: Peters raises fist, fou... Sep '16 Kelly and Friends 1
News Mile High Matchup for prime time: 6-0 Packers v... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 6
News Broncos' defense on high alert for Aaron Rodger... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 2
News Charles takes the blame fora (Sep '15) Sep '15 Farting boogidi 1
News New York Jets' Jeremy Kerley - What's In Store ... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Johnsons Wood 2
News Peyton Manning, Broncos working on revising con... (Feb '15) Feb '15 BradyBonerFarts 2
News Can Broncos afford to keep the Thomases? (Oct '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 10
More from around the web