Tale of the Tape - 2004 Wild Card, Vi...

Tale of the Tape - 2004 Wild Card, Vikings @ Packers

There are 3 comments on the Windy City Gridiron story from May 18, 2012, titled Tale of the Tape - 2004 Wild Card, Vikings @ Packers. In it, Windy City Gridiron reports that:

It's the heart of the off-season, so you know what that means: time to break out the tape.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Windy City Gridiron.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#1 May 18, 2012
Culpepper and Moss were at their best While Mr. Interception's jersey number is the same as the pics he threw.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#2 May 19, 2012
This was on of my Favorite games of all time. That silly laughable underhand toss when past the line of scrimmage was DUMB but media loved it.

“Goodbye my friend!”

Since: Jan 07

Pringle Hill.

#3 May 21, 2012
What Avant means to say is Moss was making Culpepper look good and that he has a real man crush on Brett Favre.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brandon Marshall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Charles takes the blame fora Sep 22 Farting boogidi 1
News New York Jets' Jeremy Kerley - What's In Store ... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Johnsons Wood 2
News Peyton Manning, Broncos working on revising con... (Feb '15) Feb '15 BradyBonerFarts 2
News Can Broncos afford to keep the Thomases? (Oct '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 10
News Broncos' Mitch Unrein Signs His RFA Tender (Apr '14) Apr '14 Mile High Golden ... 1
News Vikings vs. Bears: Behind Enemy Lines with Feat... (Dec '13) Dec '13 bottlecap 7
News Chicago Bears vs. Green Bay Packers 2013 NFL li... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Denver 7
More from around the web