Kyle Orton doesn't excite you? Get ov...

Kyle Orton doesn't excite you? Get over it

There are 5 comments on the Sun-Sentinel story from Jul 27, 2011, titled Kyle Orton doesn't excite you? Get over it. In it, Sun-Sentinel reports that:

So Kyle Orton wouldn't excite you as the new Dolphins quarterback? Well, take a number.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sun-Sentinel.

annie113

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jul 28, 2011
Orton is the best option now. I guess the most to hope for, is that Miami can at least be competitive in the division, so all the games are interesting to watch. Bess is so talented,I think he'll continue to excel with Orton.He's a competent qb, if he holds it together,maybe those around him will be the stars.But I think Miami may struggle, because this division is tough,and even Buffalo will be a better team this year. No easy games,boys...

Since: Apr 07

ridgefarm Il

#2 Jul 29, 2011
reports now that Miami is about to sign Carolina's Matt Moore. I wonder if this is an attempt to put pressure on Denver?
Hyman Seltzer

Brooksville, FL

#3 Jul 29, 2011
It all depends on what Hank Goldberg thinks.
Stuck

Houston, TX

#4 Aug 1, 2011
Reports now that Miami signed Matt Moore and are back to 3 loser QBs
LOL

Bradenton, FL

#5 Aug 1, 2011
Get used to it Miami....

the dolphins have modeled their game plan on the jacksonville's jack del rio model....

just show up, suit up, have fun and hope the other team really sucks.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brandon Marshall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mile High Matchup for prime time: 6-0 Packers v... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 6
News Broncos' defense on high alert for Aaron Rodger... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 2
News Charles takes the blame fora (Sep '15) Sep '15 Farting boogidi 1
News New York Jets' Jeremy Kerley - What's In Store ... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Johnsons Wood 2
News Peyton Manning, Broncos working on revising con... (Feb '15) Feb '15 BradyBonerFarts 2
News Can Broncos afford to keep the Thomases? (Oct '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 10
News Broncos' Mitch Unrein Signs His RFA Tender (Apr '14) Apr '14 Mile High Golden ... 1
More from around the web