Fumbling not in Olsen's past

Fumbling not in Olsen's past

There are 1 comment on the Chicago Tribune story from Sep 18, 2008, titled Fumbling not in Olsen's past. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

A feast of subjects for the week in Halas Hall, but let's start with the man who was voted by you, the fans , as the goat of the Bears' loss to Carolina .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Mr Biggz

Osteen, FL

#1 Sep 18, 2008
Rahula sux. Man i seen better articles than this piece of crap you written. You betta start praying to Shiv Lingum fast or else you'll be finding another job fast.(making Chapti's for your mommy)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brandon Lloyd Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is This the Beginning of the End for New Englan... (Jan '14) Mar '14 Janitor 40
News 5 things to know from Patriots' 23-3 win over Bucs (Sep '13) Sep '13 Janitor 10
News Lions vs. Patriots: Five Questions with Musket ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Mensans for Brady 7
News Are the Patriots in Danger? (Jul '13) Jul '13 Mensa6 2
News McDaniels working with young Patriots receivers (Jul '13) Jul '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News 5 Irreplaceable Players For The New England Pat... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News Tom Brady will have to adjust to new corps of r... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web