Collie has career day in Colts' win o...

Collie has career day in Colts' win over Broncos

There are 8 comments on the Fox 31 KDVR story from Sep 26, 2010, titled Collie has career day in Colts' win over Broncos. In it, Fox 31 KDVR reports that:

Peyton Manning passed for 325 yards and three touchdowns as the Colts' high-powered offense proved too much for Denver in a 27-13 final at Invesco Field.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 31 KDVR.

The_Pilgrim

Denver, CO

#1 Sep 26, 2010
Wow. "Peyton Manning passed for 325 yards and three touchdowns as the Colts' high-powered offense proved too much for Denver in a 27-13 final at Invesco Field." I nominate this for the most inaccurate lead paragraph ever written in the history of journalism. OK, ever. The Broncos lost the game due to turnovers and non-performance in the Red Zone on Offense. The score could have easily been reversed especially with Orton's 476 passing yards.
Might want to go back and rethink this story from square one...
And what does McKinley's death have to do with today's game? You guys letting an intern run the news room today since it's Sunday?
peetz

United States

#2 Sep 27, 2010
Excuses!

Mckinley died ... Moreno is out ... Someone farted in the stands ... boo hoo, etc, etc.

If they can't get it done in the red zone, who cares about anything else. Stats don't matter. Scoreboard matters!

Lets face it, the Broncos suck, for yet another season. The Elway years are a fading memory. Next week will be an even bigger blood bath.
Howard Cosell

Denver, CO

#3 Sep 27, 2010
The Bronco's could be 1 and 5 by there bye week.
Putt4dough

United States

#4 Sep 27, 2010
And I let a perfect day for playing golf slip by for this. Not anymore. Broncos keep breaking my heart.
Fezziwig

Denver, CO

#5 Sep 27, 2010
I have Collie on my fantasy team, thank goodness. He took the sting out of such a bad day for my Broncos. Of course I also have Prater, and if McD was half as smart as I had hoped he was Prater would have had a ton of points, too. What was coach trying to prove yesterday?
ray-ray

Broomfield, CO

#6 Sep 27, 2010
Fezziwig wrote:
I have Collie on my fantasy team, thank goodness. He took the sting out of such a bad day for my Broncos. Of course I also have Prater, and if McD was half as smart as I had hoped he was Prater would have had a ton of points, too. What was coach trying to prove yesterday?
Now you know why is nickname is coach mcmeathead!!!
No Unibrow

Denver, CO

#7 Sep 27, 2010
ray-ray wrote:
<quoted text> Now you know why is nickname is coach mcmeathead!!!
He sure was yesterday. 4th and twelve and you don't kick a field goal? I can see if it was close, but he passed up several chances to put points on the board. I want to like the guy, but he was Coach McEgo on Sunday.
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#8 Oct 14, 2010
Sundayfarts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brandon Lloyd Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is This the Beginning of the End for New Englan... (Jan '14) Mar '14 Janitor 40
News 5 things to know from Patriots' 23-3 win over Bucs (Sep '13) Sep '13 Janitor 10
News Lions vs. Patriots: Five Questions with Musket ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Mensans for Brady 7
News Are the Patriots in Danger? (Jul '13) Jul '13 Mensa6 2
News McDaniels working with young Patriots receivers (Jul '13) Jul '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News 5 Irreplaceable Players For The New England Pat... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News Tom Brady will have to adjust to new corps of r... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1