What's the scenario? Bears must handle their business

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Christmas shopping took precedence over football Sunday afternoon for Anthony Adams .

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Da Bearss

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

BEAT GREEN BAY!
BEAT GREEN BAY!
BEAT GREEN BAY!
DAM

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

Too little, too late!
Too little, too late!
Too little, too late!

Simply out coached in three decisive
games, Atlanta, Tampa Bay & Carolina.
TB & Carolina, out coached at the half. Atlanta, out coached themselves at the end of the game!
Enough said...GO BLACKHAWKS!!!!!!!!
Boston BearsFan

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

Sad to say this season is pretty much gone because they couldn't win a significant game all season.
The Atlanta lapse, The Tampa penalty to give Tampa a first down and more life.
But the game that to me defined their season was the crushing in Green Bay. check their record, Green bay hasn't won since and had lost 2 coming in. So out of their last 7 games GB's only win was a blowout of the Bears.
Houston is actually looking very good towards the end of the season, apparently they have a pretty good receiver on their team who could torch the Bears weak secondary.
Don't count on da Bears even winning one of their last two.
mxf

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

The squib kick in Atlanta. Thats the most haunting. More great coaching. Hopefully there will be some changes this off-season.
Doug

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

True the chances are slim, but at least it was at absolute worse a .500 season. Remember at the beginning of the season some people were picking the Bears to finish 3rd or 4th in the North at 6-10 or worse. We now know that Forte is the real deal and that Orton is a slightly above average QB which is good enough in today's NFL. Now we need to get a #1 receiver, freshen up the defense, and bring in another O-lineman in the offseason and we'll be back at the top of the NFC in no time.
1bearsfan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

mxf wrote:
The squib kick in Atlanta. Thats the most haunting. More great coaching. Hopefully there will be some changes this off-season.
That game does stand out to me as well,as the heart breaker.But It wasnt the Coaches fault! The Squib kick was the right call.If you have paid attention or watched it.Gould did not execute it properly.It was a bad kick by Robbie Gould.He was an easy 10-15 yards too short.Thats just for an average squib kick.Lovie doesnt Kick the ball,cant blame him.The squib kick is used to run off more clock time,so thats the right call in that situation.Gould has got to get the distance for it to work.If Gould did get the distance.Then the Falcons would not have had time to kick the field goal.Take care Fellow Bear fans. BEAR DOWN!! GO BEARS,I BELIEVE!!
Mgray

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

Keep dreaming.

“Stimulate THIS!”

Since: Aug 08

West Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

Hey Hester, you highly paid member of mensa; how about earning a little of that FAT new contract on run up the gut instead of lsoing yardage every touch. Congratulations my man, you are the poster boy for falling from the pinnacle is world record speed. You are also the poster boy for guy getting FAT contract, then just disappearing in the corner. How about breaking one or three Monday night?
the truth is out there

Matteson, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2008

hey i hate orton so im glad they are not gonna make the playoffs. It gives me one more reason to hope for a better qb of at least a development from the draft. I hate that guy lol. Mainly cuz our two qbs have the same stats in their careers. O and Go Hawks

“Stimulate THIS!”

West Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2008

1bearsfan wrote:
<quoted text>
That game does stand out to me as well,as the heart breaker.But It wasnt the Coaches fault! The Squib kick was the right call.If you have paid attention or watched it.Gould did not execute it properly.It was a bad kick by Robbie Gould.He was an easy 10-15 yards too short.Thats just for an average squib kick.Lovie doesnt Kick the ball,cant blame him.The squib kick is used to run off more clock time,so thats the right call in that situation.Gould has got to get the distance for it to work.If Gould did get the distance.Then the Falcons would not have had time to kick the field goal.Take care Fellow Bear fans. BEAR DOWN!! GO BEARS,I BELIEVE!!
I can see that you are NOT a member of mensa, so I will tell you since you've been making this mistake for a long time now. When you end a sentence (in your case run-on sentences) you use a period. Like this. Then you start the next sentence with a space so it is easier to read. See how I did that. Now you try. I believe too, just NOT this year. Or any year until we get a coach AND a GM. Your Lovie is nothing more than a .500 coach.
1bearsfan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2008

So IL Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see that you are NOT a member of mensa, so I will tell you since you've been making this mistake for a long time now. When you end a sentence (in your case run-on sentences) you use a period. Like this. Then you start the next sentence with a space so it is easier to read. See how I did that. Now you try. I believe too, just NOT this year. Or any year until we get a coach AND a GM. Your Lovie is nothing more than a .500 coach.
Thanks for the tip on my Grammar. Obviously it is not my strong point! Being a Die Hard Bear Fan is more my Strength. I will work on it. I always believe,every year until the last game is played.I have been a fan of the Bears for 40 years now! Each game is a chance to earn a win. I like to see my Bears Win,even if we miss the post season. I do enjoy the Game of Football. I get pumped up to see the Bears every week! The off season seems like an eternity. If people constantly think negatively. They will never enjoy the game or look forward to the games. Lets go Bears,Tear up the Packers!! Was my Grammar better this time? Take Care! BEAR DOWN!! GO BEARS,I BELIEVE!!!
K20A2_S

Edwardsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2008

what are teh betting odds in Vegas taht Minn drops these two games and Bears win out???

“Stimulate THIS!”

West Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2008

1bearsfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the tip on my Grammar. Obviously it is not my strong point! Being a Die Hard Bear Fan is more my Strength. I will work on it. I always believe,every year until the last game is played.I have been a fan of the Bears for 40 years now! Each game is a chance to earn a win. I like to see my Bears Win,even if we miss the post season. I do enjoy the Game of Football. I get pumped up to see the Bears every week! The off season seems like an eternity. If people constantly think negatively. They will never enjoy the game or look forward to the games. Lets go Bears,Tear up the Packers!! Was my Grammar better this time? Take Care! BEAR DOWN!! GO BEARS,I BELIEVE!!!
OK, you are forgiven; and I am NOT obsessed by anybody but I'm a realist, NOT a blue/orange kool-aid drinker. Wehn people are making boat-loads of money, I think they can handle some criticism instead as keyster-licking.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brandon Lloyd Discussions

Search the Brandon Lloyd Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is This the Beginning of the End for New Englan... Mar '14 Janitor 40
5 things to know from Patriots' 23-3 win over Bucs (Sep '13) Sep '13 Janitor 10
Lions vs. Patriots: Five Questions with Musket ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Mensans for Brady 7
Are the Patriots in Danger? (Jul '13) Jul '13 Mensa6 2
McDaniels working with young Patriots receivers (Jul '13) Jul '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
5 Irreplaceable Players For The New England Pat... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Laughing Bear Fan 2
Tom Brady will have to adjust to new corps of r... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••