Tebow makes first start as Broncos ba...

Tebow makes first start as Broncos battle Raiders

There are 23 comments on the Fox Sports story from Dec 19, 2010, titled Tebow makes first start as Broncos battle Raiders. In it, Fox Sports reports that:

Passing Rushing Receiving Kicking Interceptions Fumbles Defense Broncos Kyle Orton News: Denver plans to start Tim Tebow at quarterback Sunday against the Raiders, ESPN's Adam Schefter reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox Sports.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#1 Dec 19, 2010
Kiss those double digit losses goodbye!!!!!!!!!!

It was an ugly win, but a win is a win as a win is a win and I'll take it. 5-0 in the AFC west...WAHOO!!!!!!!
RaiderFaith

Durham, NC

#2 Dec 20, 2010
How much would it suck to go 5-1 or 6-0 in the AFC West...seep the Chargers...and the Chargers make it to the dance we don't.
TexasRaider wrote:
Kiss those double digit losses goodbye!!!!!!!!!!
It was an ugly win, but a win is a win as a win is a win and I'll take it. 5-0 in the AFC west...WAHOO!!!!!!!
Captain Canada

Steinbach, Canada

#3 Dec 20, 2010
RaiderFaith wrote:
How much would it suck to go 5-1 or 6-0 in the AFC West...seep the Chargers...and the Chargers make it to the dance we don't.<quoted text>
It would extremely suck. In fact I believe going 6 - 0 in the division and not making the playoffs has never occurred before in the NFL. Don't really want that stat.
RaiderFaith

Durham, NC

#4 Dec 20, 2010
No Doubt! my question is would that be more of a reflection on how bad the AFC West is? or our inability to play anyone but rivals?
Captain Canada wrote:
<quoted text>It would extremely suck. In fact I believe going 6 - 0 in the division and not making the playoffs has never occurred before in the NFL. Don't really want that stat.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#5 Dec 20, 2010
RaiderFaith wrote:
How much would it suck to go 5-1 or 6-0 in the AFC West...seep the Chargers...and the Chargers make it to the dance we don't.<quoted text>
To me it would be more of not winning the close ones that were winnable. Sebass missed a chip shot FG as time expired against AZ and we couldn't make it to the endzone against SF. Plus we let the Jacksonville game get away from us. Other than that, the rest of our losses were by 2 scores or more. It just goes to show that you gotta win the close ones...yet alone you gotta win as many as possible regardless of how close the score is.
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#6 Jan 3, 2011
Cable will be fired Nation of Masturbation

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

" I DA HO " !

#7 Jan 3, 2011
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
Cable will be fired Nation of "Masturbation"
hey pooh-bear, keep your comments to yourself! nevermind, i see you do that already!(LOL)
GO RAIDERS!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#8 Jan 3, 2011
hey pus.y boy pooh-bear, you get to play in oakland the 2011 season. let me smack you in the mouth now and later when you lose in oakland!
RAIDERS are 6-6 vs the bears in the all time series. so shut your trap until the game bi.ch!(lol)
GO RAIDERS!!!
Hammerhead2012

Wilton, CT

#9 Jan 3, 2011
Tebow is a bum
LOL

Bradenton, FL

#10 Jan 4, 2011
Hammerhead2012 wrote:
Tebow is a bum
you should be such a rich bum.......
ALZADOISGOD

United States

#12 Jan 4, 2011
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
you should be such a rich bum.......
Lighten up , if the Jags had picked the bum , he would still be missing the playoffs . The only difference is his head coach , no matter how incompetent , would never be fired .
LOL

Bradenton, FL

#13 Jan 4, 2011
ALZADOISGOD wrote:
<quoted text>Lighten up , if the Jags had picked the bum , he would still be missing the playoffs . The only difference is his head coach , no matter how incompetent , would never be fired .
so, what's your point......

Had Tebow gone to the Jaguars it would have been worse for him than his throwing motion......

del rio is a career killing, dead end, non-coaching figurehead.
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#14 Jan 4, 2011
RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
hey pus.y boy pooh-bear, you get to play in oakland the 2011 season. let me smack you in the mouth now and later when you lose in oakland!
RAIDERS are 6-6 vs the bears in the all time series. so shut your trap until the game bi.ch!(lol)
GO RAIDERS!!!
I'll be there. Raider pregames are the best. Are you Skeletor the Transvestite? Seriously I hope they don't fire Cable. Raiders being good and playing with attitude is good for the NFL. Cable gave them some swagger

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#15 Jan 4, 2011
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>I'll be there. Raider pregames are the best. Are you Skeletor the Transvestite? Seriously I hope they don't fire Cable. Raiders being good and playing with attitude is good for the NFL. Cable gave them some swagger
hope to play vs bears somewhere in mid season to where both teams are settled! no excuses. we are 6-6 vs each other. somebody's got to move up. but i gotta tell ya, RAIDERS are damn good vs the nfl! i'm cool!
GO RAIDERS 2011!
RaiderFaith

Durham, NC

#16 Jan 4, 2011
My girlfriend is a Bears fan...we may make the trek to Oakland for the game this fall.
RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
<quoted text>hope to play vs bears somewhere in mid season to where both teams are settled! no excuses. we are 6-6 vs each other. somebody's got to move up. but i gotta tell ya, RAIDERS are damn good vs the nfl! i'm cool!
GO RAIDERS 2011!
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#17 Jan 7, 2011
RaiderFaith wrote:
My girlfriend is a Bears fan...we may make the trek to Oakland for the game this fall. <quoted text>
Thats a long bus ride

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#18 Jan 7, 2011
they stopped making airplanes?(LOL)
GO RAIDERS!!!=D
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#19 Jan 7, 2011
was compassionately thinking of the economic reality of being a raider fan

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#20 Jan 7, 2011
oh, thought it was a bear fan colorado springs thing!
GO RAIDERS!!!
sound bites

Bradenton, FL

#21 Jan 7, 2011
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
Cable will be fired Nation of Masturbation
Yep....put a stop to that winning momentum......

Raiders are in their zone......don't get them out of it.

Raiders break bad in the stands.....not so much on the field.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brandon Lloyd Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is This the Beginning of the End for New Englan... (Jan '14) Mar '14 Janitor 40
News 5 things to know from Patriots' 23-3 win over Bucs (Sep '13) Sep '13 Janitor 10
News Lions vs. Patriots: Five Questions with Musket ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Mensans for Brady 7
News Are the Patriots in Danger? (Jul '13) Jul '13 Mensa6 2
News McDaniels working with young Patriots receivers (Jul '13) Jul '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News 5 Irreplaceable Players For The New England Pat... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News Tom Brady will have to adjust to new corps of r... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web