Another disappearing act for Bears

Another disappearing act for Bears

There are 2 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Dec 29, 2008, titled Another disappearing act for Bears. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Adewale Ogunleye 's eyes boiled with anger as he glanced at the statistics sheet.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Vent Vent Vent

Baldwin, WI

#1 Jan 2, 2009
First chance I've had to read any stories on Sunday's debacle. Watching the 2nd half of that game was painful. Someone's heads have to got to roll, hopefully Babich because we know the McCaskey's aren't going to fire the Lovester.
Maybe I'll feel better when the Eagles shred the Vikings this Sunday, but then again, maybe not.
At least we have the Blackhawks!
willy meeks

Elgin, IL

#2 Jan 2, 2009
Yeah , they got pounded by Detroit! Four times!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brandon Lloyd Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is This the Beginning of the End for New Englan... (Jan '14) Mar '14 Janitor 40
News 5 things to know from Patriots' 23-3 win over Bucs (Sep '13) Sep '13 Janitor 10
News Lions vs. Patriots: Five Questions with Musket ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Mensans for Brady 7
News Are the Patriots in Danger? (Jul '13) Jul '13 Mensa6 2
News McDaniels working with young Patriots receivers (Jul '13) Jul '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News 5 Irreplaceable Players For The New England Pat... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News Tom Brady will have to adjust to new corps of r... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web