Upon further review: David Haugh's se...

Upon further review: David Haugh's second thoughts on Bears-Eagles

There are 4 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Sep 29, 2008, titled Upon further review: David Haugh's second thoughts on Bears-Eagles. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Tommie Harris ' knee situation remains a mystery, even to some people who work at Halas Hall.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

1bearsfan

United States

#1 Sep 30, 2008
David: I think you are giving your buddy Moose too much credit.Moose has 7 more catches,& has a very good Veteran Q.B. Also Lloyd wasnt really utilized much in the 1st 2 games.In my opinion Lloyd looks better than Moose & Berrian! Lloyd has also been hampered with the injury,so he didnt get the opportunities last game like Moose did.I feel good about the direction we went with our receivers.I would like to see Bennett get some opportunities,& have them call up Rideau from the practice squad.I am looking forward to this week.Forte should have a Big game against Detroit.Bears win 24-13.Take Care Everyone. God Bless! BEAR DOWN!! GO BEARS!!
Snooks

United States

#2 Sep 30, 2008
Having Steve Smith back playing will probably give Moose the best numbers at year end. He is my pick between Berrian, Moose and Lloyd.
marc

United States

#3 Oct 1, 2008
they shoudnt have traded moose and berrian,,,you cant win games with short passes and running the ball all the time,,orton is fake,,eventually teams are gonna stack up against the bears and forte,,and that would be the end of the season,,this team is so borring and predictable,,BRING GROSSMAN BACK,maybe we have a chance then.
Arnie

Duluth, GA

#4 Oct 1, 2008
marc wrote:
they shoudnt have traded moose and berrian,,,you cant win games with short passes and running the ball all the time,,orton is fake,,eventually teams are gonna stack up against the bears and forte,,and that would be the end of the season,,this team is so borring and predictable,,BRING GROSSMAN BACK,maybe we have a chance then.
Ok get back on the short bus

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brandon Lloyd Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is This the Beginning of the End for New Englan... (Jan '14) Mar '14 Janitor 40
News 5 things to know from Patriots' 23-3 win over Bucs (Sep '13) Sep '13 Janitor 10
News Lions vs. Patriots: Five Questions with Musket ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Mensans for Brady 7
News Are the Patriots in Danger? (Jul '13) Jul '13 Mensa6 2
News McDaniels working with young Patriots receivers (Jul '13) Jul '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News 5 Irreplaceable Players For The New England Pat... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News Tom Brady will have to adjust to new corps of r... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web