Doyel

Sep 14, 2011 Full story: CBS Sports

Tim Tebow is a chemistry killer, a cancer, on an NFL team. And it's not his fault.

Full Story
tmillsd

Montrose, SD

#1 Sep 14, 2011
Lets face this K. Orton just doesn't have the winning spirit, numbers look good but almost anyone can get good numbers if you play enough games. Tebow is young and better then Quinn and Orton and he should be given the chance to develop on the field. Get real, Denver will continue to suffer game loss with Orton he just doesn't have what it takes to be a true leader to move a team forward. The future will prove my point.
Futurefarts

United States

#2 Sep 14, 2011
Denver will suffer more loses with Teblow....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brandon Lloyd Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is This the Beginning of the End for New Englan... (Jan '14) Mar '14 Janitor 40
5 things to know from Patriots' 23-3 win over Bucs (Sep '13) Sep '13 Janitor 10
Lions vs. Patriots: Five Questions with Musket ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Mensans for Brady 7
Are the Patriots in Danger? (Jul '13) Jul '13 Mensa6 2
McDaniels working with young Patriots receivers (Jul '13) Jul '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
5 Irreplaceable Players For The New England Pat... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Laughing Bear Fan 2
Tom Brady will have to adjust to new corps of r... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web