Penn State overcomes muddy field and ...

Penn State overcomes muddy field and second half surge to defeat LSU in 2010 Capital One Bowl

There are 1 comment on the Examiner.com story from Jan 3, 2010, titled Penn State overcomes muddy field and second half surge to defeat LSU in 2010 Capital One Bowl. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Penn State players celebrate their Capital One Bowl victory over LSU. AP photo. If Penn State was supposed to have trouble with the SEC speed of LSU, they can thank Mother Nature for pouring rain on a field that was hosting its second bowl game in four days for creating a surface that would slow down the Tigers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

DW in Orange Grove

Lewiston, ID

#1 Jan 4, 2010
I was at the game and although it was very exciting, the field was in the worst condition I ever have seen in my 50 years of watching sporting events. Between the 20's it looked like No Man's Land on a WWI battlefield! But the Lions persevered and won a very well played football game! Way to go Joepa!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brandon LaFell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New England Patriots: The Tom Brady effect (Dec '15) Feb '16 Sam Testicle 23
News Belichick: Long injury list linked to Super Bow... (Aug '15) Nov '15 Fart news 25
News Big win for Pats, but another big loss in Edelman (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 2
News Patriots' Deflategate ball sells for nearly $44... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Fart news 4
News NFL awards 32 compensatory picks to 14 teams (Mar '15) Mar '15 Fake IP Land 1
News Patriots Score the Most Points Before the Half,... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Wasted Boner 6
News Patriots sign tight end Scott Chandler to compl... (Mar '15) Mar '15 BradyBonerz 10
More from around the web