Perrilloux leads LSU's rout of Middle...

Perrilloux leads LSU's rout of Middle Tennessee

There are 1 comment on the KCOY-TV Santa Maria story from Sep 16, 2007, titled Perrilloux leads LSU's rout of Middle Tennessee. In it, KCOY-TV Santa Maria reports that:

Ryan Perrilloux had three touchdown passes as second-ranked LSU destroyed Middle Tennessee, 44-0, at Tiger Stadium. via KCOY-TV Santa Maria

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCOY-TV Santa Maria.

fred r

AOL

#1 Sep 17, 2007
what do they feed those mean people to make them play like that? I aint sure it's legal!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brandon LaFell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New England Patriots: The Tom Brady effect (Dec '15) Feb '16 Fart news 24
News Belichick: Long injury list linked to Super Bow... (Aug '15) Nov '15 Fart news 25
News Big win for Pats, but another big loss in Edelman (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 2
News Patriots' Deflategate ball sells for nearly $44... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Fart news 4
News NFL awards 32 compensatory picks to 14 teams (Mar '15) Mar '15 Fake IP Land 1
News Patriots Score the Most Points Before the Half,... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Wasted Boner 6
News Patriots sign tight end Scott Chandler to compl... (Mar '15) Mar '15 BradyBonerz 10
More from around the web