Cardinals sign Okobi

Cardinals sign Okobi

There are 1 comment on the CBS21 Sports story from Sep 12, 2007, titled Cardinals sign Okobi. In it, CBS21 Sports reports that:

The Arizona Cardinals Wednesday signed free agent center Chukky Okobi. The 6-foot-1, 305 pound Okobi was a fifth-round selection by Pittsburgh in the 2001 NFL Draft out of Purdue. via CBS21 Sports

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS21 Sports.

Doublebulldog

Slippery Rock, PA

#1 Sep 12, 2007
I think the Cards got themselves a good center here. This was one roster move that made me a little uncomfortable. I hope there's more to it than Tomlin just feeling more comfortable with the Tampa Bay guy he knows, because Okkobi always seemed to do a creditable job backing up Hartings in the past.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brandon Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Huskies ousted in 1st round by San Diego (Mar '08) Mar '08 BptHoops 9
News Huskies ousted in 1st round (Mar '08) Mar '08 rick 9
News San Diego Defeats UConn; Price Injures Knee (Mar '08) Mar '08 New York huskie 1
News UConn Seeded Fourth In West Regional, Will Play... (Mar '08) Mar '08 CA Husky 25
News Parker Lifts Vols Over Blue Devils (Jan '08) Jan '08 parker 1
News Home Fans Boo As 'Cats' Sink To New Depths (Jan '08) Jan '08 devon 5
More from around the web