MSU refocuses on archrival U-M

MSU refocuses on archrival U-M

There are 4 comments on the WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan story from Oct 21, 2008, titled MSU refocuses on archrival U-M. In it, WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan reports that:

Michigan State coach Mark Dantonio started to refocus his team immediately after last weekend's lopsided loss to Ohio State.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan.

Since: Sep 07

Grand Rapids, MI

#1 Oct 22, 2008
As much as I hate to say it, the wheels already came of MSU's bus (like always). Strong for the first half of the season, weak in the last half.....

At least their hockey team is better than their football team...
ron mexico

Grand Rapids, MI

#2 Oct 22, 2008
should be one ugly game. michigan sucks and msu self destructs. im a huge michigan fan but i still have msu as the victor. it is going to be a long couple of years before we are back on top.
MaizeandBlueMake Green

Hudsonville, MI

#3 Oct 22, 2008
I'm a Michigan football fan, until they play State. I think Dantonio has a better chance than RichRod on this one. Go Green!
realist

Holland, MI

#4 Oct 22, 2008
This is one of those games that MSU always finds a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory in. Regardless of this years records, that won't change. I hate to say it, Michigan wins on a last second field goal 21-20.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brandon Graham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Which Outside Linebacker Should Philadelphia Ea... Mar '15 Kellys Zeroes 1
News Buy into Chip's culture, or else Mar '15 God Dawg 2
News Philadelphia Eagles Fall Short Against New Orle... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Vick Hater 5
News Philadelphia Eagles Stats That Mattered in 2012 (Jan '13) Jan '13 Vick Hater 11
News Michael Vick Was Andy Reid's Worst Decision (Nov '12) Dec '12 Get-Out 8
News Eagles' Curry awaits his chance (Nov '12) Nov '12 Ted 1
News Falcons steamroll Eagles, 30-17 (Oct '12) Oct '12 Jim Evans Esq 2
More from around the web