Excerpts from Lurie's news conference

Jan 4, 2012 Full story: Philly.com 40

EAGLES CHAIRMAN Jeffrey Lurie spoke about more than only Andy Reid when he held forth in the NovaCare auditorium yesterday, speaking at length for the first time since his annual state-of-the-team address at Lehigh.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“GEEZ !!!!! ”

Since: Aug 11

Bethlehem, PA

#1 Jan 4, 2012
Jeff Lurie :
"I think maybe there was a miscalculation in terms of implementing big scheme changes in a lockout situation"

Too bad you didn't see that coming. Your fans did.

Shadoz

Pleasantville, NJ

#2 Jan 4, 2012
go Tom Brady and Patriots!!!!!!!!!!

“GEEZ !!!!! ”

Since: Aug 11

Bethlehem, PA

#3 Jan 4, 2012
Go haters following me. AGAIN.
all the latest

Spring Hill, FL

#4 Jan 4, 2012
Jeffrey Lurie added that he will become more of a presence and will be seen pacing up and down the sidelines after watching videos of how Jerry Jones does it.

“GEEZ !!!!! ”

Since: Aug 11

Bethlehem, PA

#5 Jan 4, 2012
The only thing Jerry has to be happy about is that he doesn't have to watch someone else win the Super Bowl in his billion dollar stadium.
Shadoz

Pleasantville, NJ

#6 Jan 5, 2012
go Tom Brady and Patriots!!!!!
genevalove

Snellville, GA

#7 Jan 5, 2012
.you fools (turd and Co.)know Vick is the most hated man in sports.no more protests are needed,because he is done!

He is the poster child of everything wrong with underachieving,ignorant athletes.When he was reinstated,there was a need for public outcry.
No more,he is done. His Future lies in the hands of bankruptcy courts and the legal system.he is through and has dragged the eagles organization down with him..

I always said, he would hang himself. Call it declining physical ability, increased injuries, poor decision making, or just plain bad karma. HE IS DONE! He is hated, but it doesn't matter, because, he will never be great, and only be known as a dogkilling miscreant.

Finished, and his team will pay for years to come. HE IS THROUGH!
Kornback Rattler

Carlsbad, NM

#8 Jan 5, 2012
genevalove wrote:
.you fools (turd and Co.)know Vick is the most hated man in sports.no more protests are needed,because he is done!
He is the poster child of everything wrong with underachieving,ignorant athletes.When he was reinstated,there was a need for public outcry.
No more,he is done. His Future lies in the hands of bankruptcy courts and the legal system.he is through and has dragged the eagles organization down with him..
I always said, he would hang himself. Call it declining physical ability, increased injuries, poor decision making, or just plain bad karma. HE IS DONE! He is hated, but it doesn't matter, because, he will never be great, and only be known as a dogkilling miscreant.
Finished, and his team will pay for years to come. HE IS THROUGH!
Another lame copy & past from the "Deranged".

LMGDAO!

Keep trying maybe you'll think of something else later.

“GEEZ !!!!! ”

Since: Aug 11

Bethlehem, PA

#9 Jan 5, 2012
genevalove wrote:
.you fools (turd and Co.)know Vick is the most hated man in sports.no more protests are needed,because he is done!
He is the poster child of everything wrong with underachieving,ignorant athletes.When he was reinstated,there was a need for public outcry.
No more,he is done. His Future lies in the hands of bankruptcy courts and the legal system.he is through and has dragged the eagles organization down with him..
I always said, he would hang himself. Call it declining physical ability, increased injuries, poor decision making, or just plain bad karma. HE IS DONE! He is hated, but it doesn't matter, because, he will never be great, and only be known as a dogkilling miscreant.
Finished, and his team will pay for years to come. HE IS THROUGH!
You're the only thing that's finished. You'll realize it sooner or later. Maybe when Vick comes back to Atlanta and the city that you said hates him proves you wrong again.
Shadoz

Pleasantville, NJ

#10 Jan 5, 2012
the Convick will be retiring after next year if he doesn't go to the Super Bowl and the MetLife Blimp and he will be permantely finished. Couldn't happen to a better pair....hahahahaha
CON_dog to_LICK

United States

#11 Jan 5, 2012
Then the haters will have nothing to post about...back to even more hours with jars of peanut butter and the family pet...closet fans...
Kornback Rattler

Carlsbad, NM

#12 Jan 5, 2012
Shadoz wrote:
the Convick will be retiring after next year if he doesn't go to the Super Bowl and the MetLife Blimp and he will be permantely finished. Couldn't happen to a better pair....hahahahaha
Hide your Crayolas
Shadoz

Pleasantville, NJ

#13 Jan 6, 2012
Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
Hide your Crayolas
why is that? can't you take REALITY????
Shadoz

Pleasantville, NJ

#14 Jan 6, 2012
CON_dog to_LICK wrote:
Then the haters will have nothing to post about...back to even more hours with jars of peanut butter and the family pet...closet fans...
You are such a cry baby, can't take it huh? No convick, dream team or Metlife Blimp in the Super Bowl again lmao
Shadhowdumbz

United States

#15 Jan 6, 2012
But plenty of articles about Vick to keep the haters with no life posting about him...daily...closet fans....
LMAOROTF

Seattle, WA

#16 Jan 6, 2012
Did you ever pay the wager you lost ? LOSER !

“GEEZ !!!!! ”

Since: Aug 11

Bethlehem, PA

#17 Jan 6, 2012
LMAOROTF wrote:
Did you ever pay the wager you lost ? LOSER !
Yeah, you got the wrong guy, but I didn't. What happened to your prediction of no season due to the lockout ? Guess that plan worked out about as well as any other you've drummed up.
Vick Hater

Sacramento, CA

#18 Jan 6, 2012
What's this??? Angry Turd doesn't pay off his losing bets??..Now wouldn't that make him a DEAD BEAT TURD?
Jeffrey Lurie

Spring Hill, FL

#19 Jan 6, 2012
Fans know who the real horse's ass is in the NFL.

None other than Dan Synder of the Washington 'Foreskins.

“GEEZ !!!!! ”

Since: Aug 11

Bethlehem, PA

#20 Jan 6, 2012
Vick Hater wrote:
What's this??? Angry Turd doesn't pay off his losing bets??..Now wouldn't that make him a DEAD BEAT TURD?
Of course, again you're wrong. Just like the jerkoff who can't keep straight the people who schooled him 6 months ago before he ran away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brandon Graham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Philadelphia Eagles Fall Short Against New Orle... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Vick Hater 5
Philadelphia Eagles Stats That Mattered in 2012 (Jan '13) Jan '13 Vick Hater 11
Michael Vick Was Andy Reid's Worst Decision (Nov '12) Dec '12 Get-Out 8
Eagles' Curry awaits his chance (Nov '12) Nov '12 Ted 1
Falcons steamroll Eagles, 30-17 (Oct '12) Oct '12 Jim Evans Esq 2
Philadelphia Eagles Off Season To Do List: Read... (Jan '12) Feb '12 Shadoz 26
McCoy fires Rosenhaus as agent for 2nd time (Nov '11) Nov '11 Agentfarts 3
More from around the web