NFL combine notebook: Browns close to...

NFL combine notebook: Browns close to decision on whether to ke...

There are 9 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Feb 27, 2010, titled NFL combine notebook: Browns close to decision on whether to ke.... In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Derek Anderson will know his future with the Cleveland Browns by March 15. Brady Quinn may have to wait longer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

HARRY from CANTON

Akron, OH

#1 Mar 2, 2010
Hopefully the Browns will get at least a draft pick for Anderson.I think he will be traded before the deadline to Seattle .
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#2 Mar 3, 2010
And Quinn is a joke

“We Have A Lot Of Work To Do”

Since: Feb 10

Brecksville

#3 Mar 11, 2010
HARRY from CANTON wrote:
Hopefully the Browns will get at least a draft pick for Anderson.I think he will be traded before the deadline to Seattle .
No one will give up anything for Anderson because they know they can get him for free once we release him and they'll pay a lot less money.

And Quinn does suck.
Derek Anderson

Loveland, OH

#4 Mar 11, 2010
Concerned Clevelander wrote:
<quoted text>
No one will give up anything for Anderson because they know they can get him for free once we release him and they'll pay a lot less money.
And Quinn does suck.
Way to pay attention!

Brecksville

#5 Mar 11, 2010
Derek Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
Way to pay attention!
Quinn lover.
Derek Anderson

Loveland, OH

#6 Mar 11, 2010
Concerned Clevelander wrote:
<quoted text>
Quinn lover.
You do realize Anderson was already released two days ago?

I guess not considering your ignorant reply.

Brecksville

#7 Mar 11, 2010
Derek Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize Anderson was already released two days ago?
I guess not considering your ignorant reply.
The only one ignorant enough to not understand basic tenses would be you. I said they know they can get him for free once we release him meaning their logic before we released him was to wait for his release and get him for free after that. I'm well aware that he was released by the Browns. Check any other forum in here about DA going bye bye and you can see me commenting on those right after the story broke.
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#8 Mar 11, 2010
This team will be a joke for another 6 or 7 years

Brecksville

#9 Mar 12, 2010
Bullfarts wrote:
This team will be a joke for another 6 or 7 years
They'll make the playoffs within 3 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brady Quinn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brady Quinn makes donation to Warrior grid program (Apr '12) Dec '16 Skip Turkovich 4
News Oakland Raiders: Early Rumor Indicates DE-David... (Aug '13) Aug '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 1
News Seattle Seahawks: Tarvaris Jackson Will Beat Br... (Jun '13) Jun '13 viking nation 5
News Seattle To Bring In Four Veteran Passers For a ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 neil 3
News Will the Chiefs take a developmental quarterback? (Apr '13) Apr '13 The Cassell Castle 2
News Craig Glazer: Kansas City Chiefs Continue to Di... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Jim Columbia Mo 4
News Should Jets Consider Adding Brady Quinn To QB C... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Muscle Milk FAIL 2
More from around the web