Cleveland Browns vs Cincinnati Bengals

Cleveland Browns vs Cincinnati Bengals

There are 5 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Oct 4, 2009, titled Cleveland Browns vs Cincinnati Bengals. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

The Cleveland Browns and the Cincinnati Bengals meet today for the first time in 2009.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

57KEVY

Jamestown, NY

#1 Oct 4, 2009
Anderson will throw Hhhhmmmm' lets see, one, no make that two" no wait a minute! Lets make that three" yeah" thats the ticket! Three interceptions today,,,,, And yo yo Mangini will put Quinn back in! Lets not forget Anderson fumbling the ball too! lol"""" """"" """"" """"" """""
Only a true Browns fan (like me) will tell it like it is and put down your team".
0 and 16 baby! Thats 0-16 !!!!!!!!!!
Bengals

Newport, KY

#2 Oct 4, 2009
Who Dey! Pray'in for the Bengals.
Sandy

United States

#3 Oct 4, 2009
Will they ever realize that it's not the QB that needs to be replaced? Anderson throws on the money to Edwards & Edwards drops the ball-Harrison is running the ball and coughs it up and the Bengals return it for a TD. And there's still over 12:00 min left in the first 1/2. Mangini, if you want to fix this team you need to look somewhere other than at the QB, both guys could win with the right team around them.
browns

Independence, OH

#4 Oct 4, 2009
what channel is the game on? neone.?
Larry in ashland

Conowingo, MD

#5 Oct 4, 2009
I have lots of friends leaving the Browns to root on the Ravens now, not good. By watching the game we should have the rookies in and take out edwards and some others who just cant seem to wanna hold onto the ball. I guess there may not be next year to have to worry about the Browns as I had said some long timers are finally giving up. All we have is Dawson,cribs,and rogers and cant win a game with them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brady Quinn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brady Quinn makes donation to Warrior grid program (Apr '12) Dec '16 Skip Turkovich 4
News Oakland Raiders: Early Rumor Indicates DE-David... (Aug '13) Aug '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 1
News Seattle Seahawks: Tarvaris Jackson Will Beat Br... (Jun '13) Jun '13 viking nation 5
News Seattle To Bring In Four Veteran Passers For a ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 neil 3
News Will the Chiefs take a developmental quarterback? (Apr '13) Apr '13 The Cassell Castle 2
News Craig Glazer: Kansas City Chiefs Continue to Di... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Jim Columbia Mo 4
News Should Jets Consider Adding Brady Quinn To QB C... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Muscle Milk FAIL 2
More from around the web