Quinn Wants Starting Role

Full story: WJW Fox 8 Cleveland

Brady Quinn was diplomatic. He wouldn't come right out and say he intends to supplant Kyle Orton as the Denver Broncos starting quarterback.
Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Mar 17, 2010

Cleveland, OH

#1 Mar 15, 2010
Good for Brady!!!!!!!! I wish him all of the luck in the world. Cleveland never gave him a fair chance, so maybe now he will get a fair chance to show his talent! Players only have so many years to prove themselves!!! God Bless You, Brady!
Oops

Burlingame, CA

#2 Mar 15, 2010
Brady is happy I bet.
the man

Cleveland, OH

#3 Mar 15, 2010
Another mistake by the Browns
michael knight

Cleveland, OH

#5 Mar 15, 2010
Brady Quinn will not unseed Kyle Orton as the starting QB. Brady is a great guy, but does not have the skills of a star. He is no Bernie Kosar, not even a Brian Sipe. Wish we could have got more for him. He needs a fresh start and will succeed as a backup.
Doug Crites

Chicago, IL

#6 Mar 15, 2010
Good Luck Brady!
long noodle

Aurora, CO

#7 Mar 15, 2010
quinn will not only win the position?orton wont even be back up.Tom brandstater will be quinns back up.

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#8 Mar 16, 2010
Brady Quinn = Ryan Leaf

“We Have A Lot Of Work To Do”

Since: Feb 10

Brecksville

#9 Mar 16, 2010
triple6vamp wrote:
Brady Quinn = Ryan Leaf
He's not THAT bad. At least not yet. He's on his way down that path though. If we see that a few years down the road he's coaching college kids and buying drugs off them, then I'll agree with you.

Brecksville

#10 Mar 16, 2010
michael knight wrote:
Brady Quinn will not unseed Kyle Orton as the starting QB. Brady is a great guy, but does not have the skills of a star. He is no Bernie Kosar, not even a Brian Sipe. Wish we could have got more for him. He needs a fresh start and will succeed as a backup.
We didn't make a terrible deal, but we could have received more for him if we had traded him last year before he played. The more he played, the more his trade value fell. It's the same situation with Anderson after his big season. As soon as we signed that huge contract with him he started to suck and his trade value fell bigtime.
Bullfarts

United States

#11 Mar 16, 2010
Yes

It was the contracts fault

Pathetic

Brecksville

#12 Mar 16, 2010
Bullfarts wrote:
Yes
It was the contracts fault
Pathetic
Yes, no incentive.

It was the contracts fault.

Pathetic.
Chuck

Forest Hills, NY

#13 Mar 17, 2010
Brady never had a chance to prove himself. It takes more then one person to win a game. Brady never had the help he needed. Go Denver,

Brecksville

#14 Mar 17, 2010
Chuck wrote:
Brady never had a chance to prove himself. It takes more then one person to win a game. Brady never had the help he needed. Go Denver,
Quinn has a much better system in Denver. He would love to throw the ball to Marshall and have a receiver that doesn't have stone hands like Edwards did. I wish Quinn the best, but I still think we made the right move.
Bullfarts

United States

#15 Mar 17, 2010
So does Quinn

Brecksville

#16 Mar 17, 2010
Good. We're both happy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brady Quinn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oakland Raiders: Early Rumor Indicates DE-David... (Aug '13) Aug '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 1
Seattle Seahawks: Tarvaris Jackson Will Beat Br... (Jun '13) Jun '13 viking nation 5
Seattle To Bring In Four Veteran Passers For a ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 neil 3
Will the Chiefs take a developmental quarterback? (Apr '13) Apr '13 The Cassell Castle 2
Craig Glazer: Kansas City Chiefs Continue to Di... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Jim Columbia Mo 4
Should Jets Consider Adding Brady Quinn To QB C... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Muscle Milk FAIL 2
Chiefs chairman Hunt looks forward to next season (Feb '13) Feb '13 milwaukee69 3
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Brady Quinn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••