Stop living in denial:...

Stop living in denial:...

There are 16 comments on the CBS SportsLine story from Oct 13, 2009, titled Stop living in denial:.... In it, CBS SportsLine reports that:

Under the radar, flying where no Notre Dame quarterback has flown before, Jimmy Clausen is the top quarterback in college football.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS SportsLine.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#1 Oct 13, 2009
He is great and it looks like floyd will be back a lot sooner than expected.
Clowns

Atlanta, GA

#2 Oct 14, 2009
Team sucks.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#3 Oct 15, 2009
Clowns wrote:
Team sucks.
I am sure yours does, you really didn't have to say it out loud though.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#4 Oct 15, 2009

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#5 Oct 15, 2009
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure yours does, you really didn't have to say it out loud though.
BigDan that clown ain't me !!!!
Clowns

Atlanta, GA

#6 Oct 15, 2009
25 Notre Dame, yep, they suck.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#7 Oct 16, 2009
Go Irish!!!!!!!!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#8 Oct 16, 2009
Clowns wrote:
I don't think it would be possible for you to make any less sense.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#9 Oct 16, 2009
Clowns wrote:
you been doing some reefer right ??
BAMA LUVA

United States

#10 Oct 16, 2009
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think it would be possible for you to make any less sense.
LOL. True that!

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#11 Oct 17, 2009
Your team played well and looked the best they've been in a while. It never makes a loss easier but in the next couple years they could really be back.
BigDan wrote:
Go Irish!!!!!!!!
realist in fl

Tallahassee, FL

#13 Oct 18, 2009
BigDan wrote:
He is great and it looks like floyd will be back a lot sooner than expected.
Clausen played with a lot of heart. He put up a good fight at the end even though it was a lost. I think the game was closer than people had thought it would be. Even Mark May, of all people, was impressed with ND.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#14 Oct 18, 2009
Matt from Columbus wrote:
Your team played well and looked the best they've been in a while. It never makes a loss easier but in the next couple years they could really be back.
<quoted text>
Oh, we are already back. Just not great yet. I like the feeling that I had near the end of the game. I knew Clausen would give us a chance. Our D is horrible right now and that is why we have lost 2 games. Tate is one of the most exciting players in the country. We aren't going to win a NC this year but that wasn't what I thought in the first place. I said a 3 loss season, 2 if things go well. The Cool thing is that most everyone will be back next year and we will be tough, the D will have more experience on the line and the LB's will be really good. Go Irish.

Hey, we scored more points in the first quarter than we did the 2 previous years combined against them. Our Defense just plays with little consistency.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#15 Oct 18, 2009
I know you're happy about that bud. Good luck to them the rest of the season as well.
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, we are already back. Just not great yet. I like the feeling that I had near the end of the game. I knew Clausen would give us a chance. Our D is horrible right now and that is why we have lost 2 games. Tate is one of the most exciting players in the country. We aren't going to win a NC this year but that wasn't what I thought in the first place. I said a 3 loss season, 2 if things go well. The Cool thing is that most everyone will be back next year and we will be tough, the D will have more experience on the line and the LB's will be really good. Go Irish.
Hey, we scored more points in the first quarter than we did the 2 previous years combined against them. Our Defense just plays with little consistency.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#16 Oct 19, 2009
Matt from Columbus wrote:
I know you're happy about that bud. Good luck to them the rest of the season as well.
<quoted text>
Back atcha..... Yalls D looks great but the O is about like our D. Why don't ya lone us the D for a couple of weeks.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#17 Oct 19, 2009
Lol sure why not we aren't using the rest of our talent

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brady Quinn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oakland Raiders: Early Rumor Indicates DE-David... (Aug '13) Aug '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 1
News Seattle Seahawks: Tarvaris Jackson Will Beat Br... (Jun '13) Jun '13 viking nation 5
News Seattle To Bring In Four Veteran Passers For a ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 neil 3
News Will the Chiefs take a developmental quarterback? (Apr '13) Apr '13 The Cassell Castle 2
News Craig Glazer: Kansas City Chiefs Continue to Di... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Jim Columbia Mo 4
News Should Jets Consider Adding Brady Quinn To QB C... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Muscle Milk FAIL 2
News Chiefs chairman Hunt looks forward to next season (Feb '13) Feb '13 milwaukee69 3
More from around the web