Cleveland sport teams shaken-up as Indians Manager Eric Wedge is fired and Cleveland Browns Start...

The Cleveland sports scene suffered a shocking shake-up Wednesday. Cleveland Indians Manager Eric Wedge has been fired. Full Story
JPKINLORAIN

Vermilion, OH

#1 Sep 30, 2009
Im so sick of this stupid game. How does Mangini ever expect a qb to have any faith if he gets yanked after a couple bad games. Quinn didnt have much to work with, and we all seen what Anderson did with the same cast, 3 picks! This team is really getting hard to watch and enjoy anymore.
lmw09

Clermont, FL

#2 Sep 30, 2009
Give me a break. Wedge is the least of the indians problems. How is he suppose to lead a minor league team to post season play. We have again become the farm league for the Yankees, Red Soxs, and Dodgers. When they get good we get rid of them. The owner and gm are the ones that need to go!!
Vickie

Cleveland, OH

#3 Sep 30, 2009
What I want to know, is why everyone blames Wedge when the front office keeps getting rid of all of the good players. If they claim to be rebuilding, then why fire your coach....let him work with what you are bringing up or better yet let the team become a team. You can't expect Wedge to do much when the front office doesn't want to spend the money to keep the good players we had!
Renee

Cleveland, OH

#4 Sep 30, 2009
Curious to know if Mike Brown knows anything about Baseball and Football...
Ron

Ashtabula, OH

#5 Oct 1, 2009
It's not Quinn's fault that he couldn't move the ball.It's the entire offfence, especially the line. I believe that Brady is a great Quaterback. Just need some team help. And what's up with Mangini? He doesn't know what he wants.
Jerod

Aurora, OH

#6 Oct 1, 2009
I dont think its wedges fault.. Maybe if we had some actually good players instead of some wet behind the ears minor league players we'd do better OPEN THE POCKET BOOK, Gotta spend money to make money, Bring some good players to cleveland make them worth watching and maybe the seats would get filled up, Lets face it the browns are just a mess, A quarterback needs someone to be able to catch the ball heres the answer, Get some players with heart who love the game not just the money, Who will actually attempt to caught the ball without the fear our browns have of breaking a nail. I think mangini is next on the chopping block man has no guts, what happen to the browns that even if they didnt win they still beat you up really bad??
DJK

Cleveland, OH

#7 Oct 1, 2009
Good bye Quinn AND Anderson. Our 2010 starting quarterback...Colt McCoy!! Fans get ready for a horrific season where our only "win" will be getting the 1st pick in next years draft.
Kevin

Columbus, OH

#8 Oct 1, 2009
First off, I am a Steelers fan. But, I actually feel really bad for you Browns fans out there. It really does seem like the franchise is cursed. Brady could have been a successful QB in this league, but the Browns are on track to ruin his career as they did with Tim Couch. And they would prefer a QB that throws 3 int's to a QB that three only one?? I realize that Brady had a paltry 34 yds on 6 of 8 passing, but he is far more accurate than DA and it is ridiculous to not give the kid a chance. Let him have the year to learn. They are not going to win with ANY QB, so why not let Quinn have the whole season to mature and also give Cleveland a better idea of what he can do? Simply horrible management.
Brownstains

Atlanta, GA

#9 Oct 1, 2009
Look at the bright side Browns fans, if you by some chance pull off a win and the mighty Steelers lose, you will have the same record.

lmao!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brady Quinn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oakland Raiders: Early Rumor Indicates DE-David... (Aug '13) Aug '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 1
Seattle Seahawks: Tarvaris Jackson Will Beat Br... (Jun '13) Jun '13 viking nation 5
Seattle To Bring In Four Veteran Passers For a ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 neil 3
Will the Chiefs take a developmental quarterback? (Apr '13) Apr '13 The Cassell Castle 2
Craig Glazer: Kansas City Chiefs Continue to Di... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Jim Columbia Mo 4
Should Jets Consider Adding Brady Quinn To QB C... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Muscle Milk FAIL 2
Chiefs chairman Hunt looks forward to next season (Feb '13) Feb '13 milwaukee69 3