Brady Quinn apologizes for Tebow comments

Feb 21, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Florida Today

Brady Quinn is apologizing to Tim Tebow for unflattering comments Quinn made about the Denver Broncos' starting quarterback in a GQ article.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

Judged:

Notre Dame by the Lake and the curse of Lad Lagoon.

Brady Quinn Knocks Tim Tebow as Athletes Continue to Blame Their Struggles on Others

http://preview.tinyurl.com/6stjypg
Lagoon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

Judged:

Belch...

“Walt Frazier for POTUS”

Since: Dec 07

DuPage County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

Judged:

Way to back-pedal Brady. Come on! Everyone who knows football agrees with your original statement!
Quinnology

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

Judged:

I apologize for speaking the truth about noodle arm....

“Timshel”

Since: Jan 12

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

Judged:

Yea I think Quinn realized quickly that the religious right who got an undeserving Tebow in as QB could get Quinn out of the NFL in a hurry. Faster then he's actually doing himself.

Best place for both Quinn and Tebow is the pulpit. Exit the NFL and quit using it as your way to evangelize(Tebow). Fact is, neither are very good at their day job and they both love to Jesus everyone so do what you're actually good at! I promise, neither of you will be missed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brady Quinn Discussions

Search the Brady Quinn Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Oakland Raiders: Early Rumor Indicates DE-David... (Aug '13) Aug '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 1
Seattle Seahawks: Tarvaris Jackson Will Beat Br... (Jun '13) Jun '13 viking nation 5
Seattle To Bring In Four Veteran Passers For a ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 neil 3
Will the Chiefs take a developmental quarterback? (Apr '13) Apr '13 The Cassell Castle 2
Craig Glazer: Kansas City Chiefs Continue to Di... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Jim Columbia Mo 4
Should Jets Consider Adding Brady Quinn To QB C... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Muscle Milk FAIL 2
Chiefs chairman Hunt looks forward to next season (Feb '13) Feb '13 milwaukee69 3
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••