Browns take Texas QB McCoy

Full story: El Paso Times 13
The Cleveland Browns have selected Texas quarterback Colt McCoy in the third round of the NFL draft. Full Story
yahoo

United States

#1 Apr 23, 2010
Tim Tebow, Sam Sanford and Colt McCoy all have star appeal as well as proven performance records. They aren't phonies or one hit wonders. They all should boost ticket sellouts and media sponsorship money.

Good for them and especially good for the teams.
EP Tonight

El Paso, TX

#3 Apr 23, 2010
Let see these so called superstars can make a dent in the NFL. There was so much bragging about Colt at the national championship and got hurt and then Texas fell apart, what a joke. I guess Texas Longhorns don't use the word "team" as real word.

Tim and Sam? Lets see how long they last when they get the butts sack by NFL defense veterans. There so much hype about this college kids and most of the time they flopped. Remember Vince Young?.....(cricket sounds).........NEXT!!!
Bullfarts

United States

#4 Apr 26, 2010
Burp
Steve

United States

#5 Apr 26, 2010
Bullfarts wrote:
Burp
You sound like me. I can't keep anything down.

“We Have A Lot Of Work To Do”

Since: Feb 10

Brecksville

#6 Apr 26, 2010
I'm very happy with drafting McCoy. The only thing I didn't want was the Browns to draft Tebow or Clausen. Holmgren does know what he's doing.
Bullfarts

United States

#7 Apr 26, 2010
McCoy was a safe pick

3rd round so if it doesnt work out

No big loss

But it will
Rudy Canoza

United States

#8 Apr 26, 2010
Bullfarts wrote:
McCoy was a safe pick
3rd round so if it doesnt work out
No big loss
But it will
He's the real McCoy, I tell you. I seen him sling the ball all over the GD place in college and I know he can conquer the Bengals, Steelers and Ravens too. Give him a chance for crying out loud.
Bullfarts

United States

#9 Apr 26, 2010
Bradford will get pummeled

Brecksville

#10 Apr 26, 2010
Rudy Canoza wrote:
<quoted text>
He's the real McCoy, I tell you. I seen him sling the ball all over the GD place in college and I know he can conquer the Bengals, Steelers and Ravens too. Give him a chance for crying out loud.
First, "I seen him"? Really?

Second, how is he not giving him a chance? If you could read you'd see that he says "so no big loss if it doesn't work out but it will". Did you miss that part?
Jay Santos

United States

#11 Apr 26, 2010
Concerned Clevelander wrote:
<quoted text>
First, "I seen him"? Really?
Second, how is he not giving him a chance? If you could read you'd see that he says "so no big loss if it doesn't work out but it will". Did you miss that part?
Cut him a break, Dawg Pound. He's a recent immigrant to this country from Argentina and his English is not so great. He does have the sense to pour tinkle out of a boot but he's not the most literate. He does have a killer lingerie shop, though, and he hooked me up good, if you know what I mean.

Brecksville

#12 Apr 26, 2010
Jay Santos wrote:
<quoted text>
Cut him a break, Dawg Pound. He's a recent immigrant to this country from Argentina and his English is not so great. He does have the sense to pour tinkle out of a boot but he's not the most literate. He does have a killer lingerie shop, though, and he hooked me up good, if you know what I mean.
Lol
Bullfarts

United States

#13 Apr 27, 2010
Jay Santos does not have a green card
Bullfarts

United States

#15 Apr 27, 2010
Word

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brady Quinn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oakland Raiders: Early Rumor Indicates DE-David... (Aug '13) Aug '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 1
Seattle Seahawks: Tarvaris Jackson Will Beat Br... (Jun '13) Jun '13 viking nation 5
Seattle To Bring In Four Veteran Passers For a ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 neil 3
Will the Chiefs take a developmental quarterback? (Apr '13) Apr '13 The Cassell Castle 2
Craig Glazer: Kansas City Chiefs Continue to Di... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Jim Columbia Mo 4
Should Jets Consider Adding Brady Quinn To QB C... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Muscle Milk FAIL 2
Chiefs chairman Hunt looks forward to next season (Feb '13) Feb '13 milwaukee69 3

Brady Quinn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE