A.M. Cleveland Browns Links: Praise for Quinn; Linked together; Hard to say goodbye

Mar 17, 2010 Full story: The Plain Dealer

Follow Starting Blocks on Twitter and keep up with stories as they're posted. More Starting Blocks on Twitter: @sblocks >> STARTING BLOCKS Starting Blocks is a compilation of perspectives and opinions about our teams, coaches and athletes from across the Internet.

Full Story

“We Have A Lot Of Work To Do”

Since: Feb 10

Brecksville

#1 Mar 17, 2010
I do feel bad for Quinn. All his life he dreamed of being a starter for the Browns, and once he finally got to that point he was traded away. I know it's just business as usual, but you do wish he would have ended up being an awesome player for us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brady Quinn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oakland Raiders: Early Rumor Indicates DE-David... (Aug '13) Aug '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 1
Seattle Seahawks: Tarvaris Jackson Will Beat Br... (Jun '13) Jun '13 viking nation 5
Seattle To Bring In Four Veteran Passers For a ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 neil 3
Will the Chiefs take a developmental quarterback? (Apr '13) Apr '13 The Cassell Castle 2
Craig Glazer: Kansas City Chiefs Continue to Di... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Jim Columbia Mo 4
Should Jets Consider Adding Brady Quinn To QB C... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Muscle Milk FAIL 2
Chiefs chairman Hunt looks forward to next season (Feb '13) Feb '13 milwaukee69 3
More from around the web