RichRod tops list of bumbling coaches

Nov 28, 2009 Full story: The Advocate 62

I grew up with college football legends prowling the sidelines. Once upon a time the mere mention of Woody or Bear meant no need for clarification.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#67 Apr 2, 2010
Altough he has toed the line with his questionable tactics, i don't think he should be fired. But he must WIN in year three! Changing to the spread option, Michigan's AD had to know that it was going to be painful the first couple of years until RichRod got the players to fit his system. Michigan was a program built on TRADITION. Winning is what Michigan does. 8-16 in 2 seasons is pathetic. I truly believe Rich was suppose to install the pass option his first season instead of forcing his system like he did, being he had no one to run his offense 100%.

“OSU fan”

Since: Apr 10

Columbus

#68 Apr 5, 2010
RichRod bumbling coach, he use to wear a 1930's vest and drive a truck near Columbus - can't get worse than that !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brady Quinn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oakland Raiders: Early Rumor Indicates DE-David... (Aug '13) Aug '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 1
Seattle Seahawks: Tarvaris Jackson Will Beat Br... (Jun '13) Jun '13 viking nation 5
Seattle To Bring In Four Veteran Passers For a ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 neil 3
Will the Chiefs take a developmental quarterback? (Apr '13) Apr '13 The Cassell Castle 2
Craig Glazer: Kansas City Chiefs Continue to Di... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Jim Columbia Mo 4
Should Jets Consider Adding Brady Quinn To QB C... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Muscle Milk FAIL 2
Chiefs chairman Hunt looks forward to next season (Feb '13) Feb '13 milwaukee69 3

Brady Quinn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE