RichRod tops list of bumbling coaches

RichRod tops list of bumbling coaches

There are 62 comments on the The Advocate story from Nov 28, 2009, titled RichRod tops list of bumbling coaches. In it, The Advocate reports that:

I grew up with college football legends prowling the sidelines. Once upon a time the mere mention of Woody or Bear meant no need for clarification.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Advocate.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#23 Dec 4, 2009
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I hear ya Bubba ! we gonna pull it out
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!! Nick baby, pull it out for 'MOM" ')

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#24 Dec 4, 2009
Bubba Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
ROLL FREAKIN GOD'S TEAM THE TIDE ROLL BABY ROLL...ROLL...ROLL...ROLLIN... .ROLL TIDE !
From your lips to Gods ears!!!!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#25 Dec 4, 2009
OSUMOM wrote:
<quoted text>
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!! Nick baby, pull it out for 'MOM" ')
thanks mom root for us agaist them nasty GATORS !!!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#27 Dec 4, 2009
Bubba Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
T-Good Luck next week ! That AU vs. Bama game was a winner ! I will be rootin for you my bro ! I think Rich Rod is doing alright....Michigan has some danged good players....will only get better....big difference from last year to this year....watching their x QB (Mallet) slash LSUs defense right now. You can't loose players like that and expect to win without some recovery time !
> Ryan Mallett, 17 for 39 (43%) one TD, one INT -24 yds lost by 3 sacks, isn't exactly rippin' the Tiger defense. Ole Mallett was beat to a frazzle by games end. He wouldn't have made another OT period … he was finished!
>:D
Go Blue

Lake Worth, FL

#28 Dec 5, 2009
Forcier is going to be a better QB than Mallett and you could see that right away. As a true freshman, he can only get better too. Solid protection and more experienced recievers next year and we are on our way.....Bubba is right about Graham #55, we lose him to the NFL this spring....too bad....

“momma alwas say dem luky nuts”

Since: Sep 09

Swampsburg, Ohio

#29 Dec 5, 2009
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I hear ya Bubba ! we gonna pull it out
I sincerely hope you do !!! God's speed my friend ! I'll be hunkered down in the "big easy"....the big easy chair that is !
Go Blue

Lake Worth, FL

#30 Dec 5, 2009
I hope Colt McCoy wins the Heismen tho, Teboe has already won it......then Texas beats Florida in the big one.......

Swampsburg, Ohio

#31 Dec 5, 2009
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>BUBBA give me a big ole ROLL TIDE ROLL !!!!!
You did it Bro....in fine fashion. Was at a place with a bunch of Gators..........freakin unreal......excuses. excuses, etc. Rather hilarious !

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#32 Dec 5, 2009
Bubba Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
You did it Bro....in fine fashion. Was at a place with a bunch of Gators..........freakin unreal......excuses. excuses, etc. Rather hilarious !
thanks Bubba it was a @ss beating no excuses Urban's face was priceless !!!!! ROLL TIDE !! now get them Bucks out there and warm up the ROSE BOWL good luck to the BUCKS & ROLL TIDE

Swampsburg, Ohio

#33 Dec 5, 2009
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>thanks Bubba it was a @ss beating no excuses Urban's face was priceless !!!!! ROLL TIDE !! now get them Bucks out there and warm up the ROSE BOWL good luck to the BUCKS & ROLL TIDE
Thank T....you are a good dude...regardless of this football crap. Welcomed as a brother in my house any day !

Swampsburg, Ohio

#34 Dec 5, 2009
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Ryan Mallett, 17 for 39 (43%) one TD, one INT -24 yds lost by 3 sacks, isn't exactly rippin' the Tiger defense. Ole Mallett was beat to a frazzle by games end. He wouldn't have made another OT period … he was finished!
>:D
Artie-no offense was intended....but as I was watchin the gamne and typin....he was movin the ball up the field. Hey, I LIKE those GOLD LSU helmets.....pretty danged cool ! I like those much better than the YELLOW gold they usually wear. good Luck my man ! MERRY CHRISTMAS !

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#35 Dec 5, 2009
Bubba Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank T....you are a good dude...regardless of this football crap. Welcomed as a brother in my house any day !
thank you for saying that Bubba !!!!
Go Blue

Lake Worth, FL

#36 Dec 6, 2009
Boy, Texas barely got by an average Nebraska team,,,,maybe TCU would be a better opponent for Bama....Alabama looked great, i think they actually pretty much won it all yesterday.....Did you guys catch the great game between Cinncinnatti and Pittsburgh?

Swampsburg, Ohio

#37 Dec 6, 2009
Go Blue wrote:
Boy, Texas barely got by an average Nebraska team,,,,maybe TCU would be a better opponent for Bama....Alabama looked great, i think they actually pretty much won it all yesterday.....Did you guys catch the great game between Cinncinnatti and Pittsburgh?
Texas looked terrible.......they talk about suspect conferences....everybody ALWAYS bashing Big 10 how bout the Big 12 or ACC....Big 10 better than both of those ! Pitt and Cincy are defensively challenged ! Good game though !
Go Blue

Lake Worth, FL

#38 Dec 6, 2009
Texas looked one dimensional, this could be a cakewalk for Bama....Can't forgive Sabin screwing over the Dolphins, but he is a good college coach. We will never know if TCU might give Bama more trouble....SEC is strongest, i think....

#40 Dec 7, 2009
Bubba Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Artie-no offense was intended....but as I was watchin the gamne and typin....he was movin the ball up the field. Hey, I LIKE those GOLD LSU helmets.....pretty danged cool ! I like those much better than the YELLOW gold they usually wear. good Luck my man ! MERRY CHRISTMAS !
> Yeah, I know Bubba ... no offense taken. Just the usual CFB smack! LOL! >> Those Nike uniforms LSU was wearing are not the school colors, and they shouldn't have worn them. They looked as bad as the uniforms Ohio State wore when they played Michigan. That wasn't LSU, and that wasn't Ohio State in those ugly uniforms. Good luck to you and the Buckeyes against the Oregon Sittin' Ducks. MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and yours!
>;)

#41 Dec 7, 2009
Bubba Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Texas looked terrible.......they talk about suspect conferences....everybody ALWAYS bashing Big 10 how bout the Big 12 or ACC....Big 10 better than both of those ! Pitt and Cincy are defensively challenged ! Good game though !
> Should have been TCU-Alabama for all the marbles.

Swampsburg, Ohio

#42 Dec 8, 2009
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Should have been TCU-Alabama for all the marbles.
Yeah-TCU very interesting.........everyone's staying away from them....except Boise State (who would play anyone to be part of the BCS party).........yeah, those uniforms OSU wore were terrible....sittin Ducks......yeah, that would sure as heck help us out ! I don't think you folks will have any problem with Penn State....usually I have great respect for them as they are usually an "upper echelon" team. This year their Offensive line is terrible. Your defense will eat them for lunch. Acouple of years ago they played Tennessee in that bowl....beat them but had a real bruiser back. This year they have a little scatback-Royster. He is good if you can get him some room. LSU has about 4 guys like him. It is a shame Jefferson isn't a little more consistent....you have the athletes ! OSU beat them 24-7 and the 7 really shouldn't have happened....I see LSU winning by a similar margin.....I would say 17-20 points unless one of your players goes out and gets drunk the night before the game and is arrested for falling asleep at a traffic light ! Good Luck !
Go Blue

Lake Worth, FL

#44 Dec 8, 2009
Did TCU beat anybody of substance this year?

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#45 Dec 8, 2009
Go Blue wrote:
Did TCU beat anybody of substance this year?
no

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brady Quinn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oakland Raiders: Early Rumor Indicates DE-David... (Aug '13) Aug '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 1
News Seattle Seahawks: Tarvaris Jackson Will Beat Br... (Jun '13) Jun '13 viking nation 5
News Seattle To Bring In Four Veteran Passers For a ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 neil 3
News Will the Chiefs take a developmental quarterback? (Apr '13) Apr '13 The Cassell Castle 2
News Craig Glazer: Kansas City Chiefs Continue to Di... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Jim Columbia Mo 4
News Should Jets Consider Adding Brady Quinn To QB C... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Muscle Milk FAIL 2
News Chiefs chairman Hunt looks forward to next season (Feb '13) Feb '13 milwaukee69 3
More from around the web