RichRod tops list of bumbling coaches

Nov 28, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Advocate

I grew up with college football legends prowling the sidelines. Once upon a time the mere mention of Woody or Bear meant no need for clarification.

Comments
1 - 20 of 62 Comments Last updated Apr 5, 2010
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Fixed Wolverine

United States

#1 Nov 28, 2009
I hope Michigan gives Dick Rod a fair chance. Perhaps ten years will be enough to get his system in place. I for one Love what direction Dick Rod is taking the Wolverines!

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#2 Nov 28, 2009
Fixed Wolverine wrote:
I hope Michigan gives Dick Rod a fair chance. Perhaps ten years will be enough to get his system in place. I for one Love what direction Dick Rod is taking the Wolverines!
I love it too. 10 years you say? Love it, that's ten more wins in a row for the Buckeyes. Bo and Lloyd were class acts, Ricky Rod, not so much.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#3 Nov 28, 2009
Fixed Wolverine wrote:
me too down the toilet

“momma alwas say dem luky nuts”

Since: Sep 09

Swampsburg, Ohio

#4 Nov 28, 2009
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>me too down the toilet
T-Good Luck next week ! That AU vs. Bama game was a winner ! I will be rootin for you my bro ! I think Rich Rod is doing alright....Michigan has some danged good players....will only get better....big difference from last year to this year....watching their x QB (Mallet) slash LSUs defense right now. You can't loose players like that and expect to win without some recovery time !

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#5 Nov 28, 2009
Bubba Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
T-Good Luck next week ! That AU vs. Bama game was a winner ! I will be rootin for you my bro ! I think Rich Rod is doing alright....Michigan has some danged good players....will only get better....big difference from last year to this year....watching their x QB (Mallet) slash LSUs defense right now. You can't loose players like that and expect to win without some recovery time !
thanks Bubba for the pull next week !! its gonna be big this is what we play for a cance @ that ole big thing ! ROLL TIDE
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#7 Dec 2, 2009
Glad he never did anything like punch an opposing player during a game....what a disgrace that would be.....

Swampsburg, Ohio

#8 Dec 3, 2009
Go Blue wrote:
Glad he never did anything like punch an opposing player during a game....what a disgrace that would be.....
Yeah, that was embarrassing ! Those who REALLY knew Woody knew what he was all about.....FYI even though he had a chance to make more money, he never made more than $38 K per year....he didn't htink it was fair for a Coach to make more than a professor. Him, hitting Baughman (Clemson) was his frustration......he hit his own players often.....and they would hit him back.....he put himself at great risk especially in blocking drills telling the kid to "hit me" and he would flop several yards later on his butt. Woody had guts and balls ! RIP Woody Hayes, America has become a place of apathetic p@ss&@s !
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#9 Dec 3, 2009
Hey, they went after my guy first...i concede Woody and Bo were the best two ever.....

Swampsburg, Ohio

#10 Dec 3, 2009
Go Blue wrote:
Hey, they went after my guy first...i concede Woody and Bo were the best two ever.....
Yeah-everyone is takin shots at Rich Rod and Michigan. I saw the game...vs. OSU....they are coming ! That #55 is an All-American if I ever saw one.....BOTH QBs great.....just NOT consistent. Reminded me of an Ohio State QB.......Greg Bellasari....he handed several games to you folks ! Yeah, we NEED to stick together in the BIG 10 ! Go Blue my Meechigan bro....the rivalry is comin back in a BIG way ! GREATEST SPORTS RIVALRY EVER ! WE are honored to be part of it ! RIP BO and Woody ! Where were you from in Michigan ?
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#11 Dec 3, 2009
I was born in Grand Haven, on Lake Michigan. Yeah, the fans often don't have enough patience with a new coach.....Who you got in the NFL?

Swampsburg, Ohio

#12 Dec 4, 2009
Go Blue wrote:
I was born in Grand Haven, on Lake Michigan. Yeah, the fans often don't have enough patience with a new coach.....Who you got in the NFL?
Grand Haven-BEAUTIFUL lake Michigan. I used to go to South Haven alot when I lived in Kalamazoo. I also lived in Union. Great places great people-mostly Michigan State fans out on the West side of the state. When OSU played Michigan in 2001 on their way to the 2002 National Championship, I baked my friend who is an UM Fan a big script Ohio cookie and dotted the I with a smaller star cookie and in icing on the cookie put "Eat Me" ! I thought we were both going to die laughing our butts off. Like I said GREAT people !

Swampsburg, Ohio

#13 Dec 4, 2009
Go Blue wrote:
In the NFL I am a Tampa Bay Bucks and Browns' fan. Definitely not my year on that front !
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#14 Dec 4, 2009
Bubba Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
In the NFL I am a Tampa Bay Bucks and Browns' fan. Definitely not my year on that front !
Yeah, i am a Bears and Raiders fan and times have been lean...lol...i lived in K'zoo in late 70's...tried that forum, but just heard crickets...lol...Looks like Oregon for you guys, good luck.....the RB that punched out the Boise St. guy is on Oregon, i think......

Swampsburg, Ohio

#15 Dec 4, 2009
Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, i am a Bears and Raiders fan and times have been lean...lol...i lived in K'zoo in late 70's...tried that forum, but just heard crickets...lol...Looks like Oregon for you guys, good luck.....the RB that punched out the Boise St. guy is on Oregon, i think......
Yeah-Blount-he is from Perry, Florida....a little burb that I used to jet through on my way to Tallahassee while in college....."crack(er)vil le"....take your pick ! Great physical specimen though with "abbeyNormal" brain !
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#16 Dec 4, 2009
I am kinda a Canes fan, brother went to FSU....theres a HS down here called Glades Central that is incredible, that and Northwestern HS in Miami could stock a bigten team.....grades may be a challenge...lol...

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#17 Dec 4, 2009
Bubba Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah-Blount-he is from Perry, Florida....a little burb that I used to jet through on my way to Tallahassee while in college....."crack(er)vil le"....take your pick ! Great physical specimen though with "abbeyNormal" brain !
BUBBA give me a big ole ROLL TIDE ROLL !!!!!
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#18 Dec 4, 2009
I'd root for Bama, if Sabin hadn't been such an assh*le down here.....hope Teboe wins...sorry...

Swampsburg, Ohio

#20 Dec 4, 2009
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>BUBBA give me a big ole ROLL TIDE ROLL !!!!!
ROLL FREAKIN GOD'S TEAM THE TIDE ROLL BABY ROLL...ROLL...ROLL...ROLLIN... .ROLL TIDE !

Swampsburg, Ohio

#21 Dec 4, 2009
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>BUBBA give me a big ole ROLL TIDE ROLL !!!!!
Alabama=the anti-Tebow..........

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#22 Dec 4, 2009
Bubba Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
ROLL FREAKIN GOD'S TEAM THE TIDE ROLL BABY ROLL...ROLL...ROLL...ROLLIN... .ROLL TIDE !
I hear ya Bubba ! we gonna pull it out

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brady Quinn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oakland Raiders: Early Rumor Indicates DE-David... (Aug '13) Aug '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 1
Seattle Seahawks: Tarvaris Jackson Will Beat Br... (Jun '13) Jun '13 viking nation 5
Seattle To Bring In Four Veteran Passers For a ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 neil 3
Will the Chiefs take a developmental quarterback? (Apr '13) Apr '13 The Cassell Castle 2
Craig Glazer: Kansas City Chiefs Continue to Di... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Jim Columbia Mo 4
Should Jets Consider Adding Brady Quinn To QB C... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Muscle Milk FAIL 2
Chiefs chairman Hunt looks forward to next season (Feb '13) Feb '13 milwaukee69 3
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Brady Quinn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••