Report: Brady Quinn Traded to Broncos

Report: Brady Quinn Traded to Broncos

There are 24 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Mar 14, 2010, titled Report: Brady Quinn Traded to Broncos. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

Jay Glazer, with Fox Sports, is reporting that Brady Quinn has been traded to the Denver Broncos.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#21 Mar 17, 2010
Concerned Clevelander wrote:
<quoted text>
That's actually a really hard thing to say for sure. Even if Holmgren knew he wouldn't say. All I know is his track record indicates he never drafted anyone higher than the third round. Most of the big name players would be gone by then, so it might be someone that comes from a smaller school but still has what Holmgren is looking for. I know things in there are intelligence and accuracy, but I'm not sure on the rest. At the very least, I'd say that anyone Holmgren is very interested in he will not talk about. He'll lie and say he likes someone else to throw people off. The organization has been pretty secretive so far, and I really like that actually. We'll see where it goes.
Sorry since that really doesn't answer your question at all, but I haven't looked extensively at the smaller-name QB's.
I have faith in Holmgren. He is a smart man when it comes to football. Will the Browns win it all this year? Probably not, but he should build a good team for a year or two down the road. I will watch the Texans and Colts while I wait.

“We Have A Lot Of Work To Do”

Since: Feb 10

Brecksville

#22 Mar 17, 2010
some one wrote:
no the browns will draft some run and gun QB like vince young and claim he will save the browns
Wallace is a scrambler, so we won't have a run and gun person. Look at Favre or Hasslebeck. Those guys are pocket passers, which is the exact kind of passer that Holmgren likes. That's the kind of passer we will take.
Bullfarts

United States

#23 Mar 17, 2010
And ruin the poor guys career

“We Have A Lot Of Work To Do”

Since: Feb 10

Brecksville

#24 Mar 17, 2010
And make the poor guy rich

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brady Quinn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oakland Raiders: Early Rumor Indicates DE-David... (Aug '13) Aug '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 1
News Seattle Seahawks: Tarvaris Jackson Will Beat Br... (Jun '13) Jun '13 viking nation 5
News Seattle To Bring In Four Veteran Passers For a ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 neil 3
News Will the Chiefs take a developmental quarterback? (Apr '13) Apr '13 The Cassell Castle 2
News Craig Glazer: Kansas City Chiefs Continue to Di... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Jim Columbia Mo 4
News Should Jets Consider Adding Brady Quinn To QB C... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Muscle Milk FAIL 2
News Chiefs chairman Hunt looks forward to next season (Feb '13) Feb '13 milwaukee69 3
More from around the web