Doyel

Sep 14, 2011 Full story: CBS Sports

Tim Tebow is a chemistry killer, a cancer, on an NFL team. And it's not his fault.

Full Story
tmillsd

Montrose, SD

#1 Sep 14, 2011
Lets face this K. Orton just doesn't have the winning spirit, numbers look good but almost anyone can get good numbers if you play enough games. Tebow is young and better then Quinn and Orton and he should be given the chance to develop on the field. Get real, Denver will continue to suffer game loss with Orton he just doesn't have what it takes to be a true leader to move a team forward. The future will prove my point.
Futurefarts

United States

#2 Sep 14, 2011
Denver will suffer more loses with Teblow....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brady Quinn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oakland Raiders: Early Rumor Indicates DE-David... (Aug '13) Aug '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 1
Seattle Seahawks: Tarvaris Jackson Will Beat Br... (Jun '13) Jun '13 viking nation 5
Seattle To Bring In Four Veteran Passers For a ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 neil 3
Will the Chiefs take a developmental quarterback? (Apr '13) Apr '13 The Cassell Castle 2
Craig Glazer: Kansas City Chiefs Continue to Di... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Jim Columbia Mo 4
Should Jets Consider Adding Brady Quinn To QB C... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Muscle Milk FAIL 2
Chiefs chairman Hunt looks forward to next season (Feb '13) Feb '13 milwaukee69 3

Brady Quinn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE