Brady Quinn, mystery man, talks about the Broncos playbook

May 22, 2010 Full story: Denver Post 8

Brady Quinn throws downfield this week, with Kyle Orton keeping an eye out. Brady Quinn - whether he or the Broncos know it or admit it - is in the middle of a heated quarterback competition.

Full Story
Answers

Parachute, CO

#1 May 22, 2010
I think theyll want to start Orton but will go with Brady and then when that fails well have no choice rookie will be thrown into the fire and Im tellin ya hes a winner he will die tryin to win Hey Mcdaniels lets just get it over and put him in . Go Tebow
Bullfarts

United States

#2 May 24, 2010
He is a loser
SOS

Carmel, IN

#3 May 24, 2010
A desperate race to mediocrity.
Campbell Gradkowski

AOL

#4 May 24, 2010
A desperate race to 5-11.
Bullfarts

United States

#5 Jun 2, 2010
Quinnfarts
LOL

Tampa, FL

#6 Jun 6, 2010
Bullfarts wrote:
He is a loser
What position do you play?
ALZADOISGOD

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Jun 6, 2010
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
What position do you play?
A position of indifference.
Bullfarts

United States

#8 Jun 7, 2010
I wonder why questions are being asked about positions when Teblow will fail at the QB position

A real Danny Wuerffel

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brady Quinn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oakland Raiders: Early Rumor Indicates DE-David... (Aug '13) Aug '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 1
Seattle Seahawks: Tarvaris Jackson Will Beat Br... (Jun '13) Jun '13 viking nation 5
Seattle To Bring In Four Veteran Passers For a ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 neil 3
Will the Chiefs take a developmental quarterback? (Apr '13) Apr '13 The Cassell Castle 2
Craig Glazer: Kansas City Chiefs Continue to Di... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Jim Columbia Mo 4
Should Jets Consider Adding Brady Quinn To QB C... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Muscle Milk FAIL 2
Chiefs chairman Hunt looks forward to next season (Feb '13) Feb '13 milwaukee69 3

Brady Quinn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE