Not-so super season so far for Dallas...

Not-so super season so far for Dallas Cowboys

There are 2 comments on the El Paso Times story from Oct 22, 2008, titled Not-so super season so far for Dallas Cowboys. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

America's Team isn't even waiting until the postseason for another flop. Despite millions of dollars Jerry Jones committed to new contracts, 13 Pro Bowl players back from a 13-win team and those Super Bowl ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

curious

United States

#1 Oct 22, 2008
The whole team should learn to do the Curly-Larry-Moe shuffle in unison, and then, with the Coaches standing
in line with the team, Jerry Jones can run along the line
and slap all of them in the face.

Since: Oct 08

I heart Romo's nutz

#2 Oct 22, 2008
Now why would you go a say a darn thing like that? I am a desperate man, so went out and signed that there Lions WR fella.

In the mean time the defense could not stop a wet fart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradie James Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dan Connor, Brodney Pool Added To The Growing D... (Mar '12) Nov '14 Flatulence Fred 4
News Texans coach Kubiak concerned as injuries mount (Dec '12) Jul '13 Frank Phartz 2
News The Linc - TO Blames Romo For His Cowboys Exit (Apr '12) Apr '12 Ice Cream Man 2
News Dallas Cowboys' Talent Evaluation Poor Since Bi... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Anonymous 1
News Season Wrap Up Part 1: Dallas Cowboys Myths Deb... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Rob Stinks 2
News Everything's On the Line for Cowboys Defense (Dec '11) Jan '12 Mit Wobet 4
News Eagles plan to 'overwhelm' Romo (Oct '11) Oct '11 Canfarts 5
More from around the web