Dallas Cowboys promise changes next year

The Dallas Cowboys aren't changing coaches. Instead, coach Wade Phillips plans to change. Full Story
First Prev
of 25
Next Last
cowboyfansince75

Houston, TX

#515 Jul 24, 2009
Mike J wrote:
I like Romo, he keeps losing big games to teams in his own division when it counts for the Cowboys. So reliable he is.....lmao!
Must be a Giants fan huh? Glad Romo can accomodate you and the Eagles every year.

We need a new QB, one who can win in the post season and get us a Super Bowl.
Mookie

United States

#516 Jul 25, 2009
Educated What wrote:
Cowboys 35
Saints 28
Brees out with a knee injury.
35-28 ? You damn near have us beating ya'll with our backup. I say 42-14 Saints win, Cowboys have no injuries. Why take Brees out ? I geuss if my secondary was like the Cowboys I would take Brees out too. You're starting to sound like you're scared of Brees. If not, Keep him in !!! I give you your entire roster healthy, No injuries .... That's confidence.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#517 Jul 25, 2009
No, I just want our defense to maul him. He will get injured late in the third quarter. I am also depending on Felix Jones to do some damage to your defense. Romo will knock you with the tight end. I still say 35-28.

“..vote early..vote often..but”

Since: Jun 08

....re-elect no one.......

#518 Jul 25, 2009
Maybe THIS will be the year.

I say that every year, but maybe this is it.

BTW...how long before Jerry has Vick standing on our sidelines?

HOLD ONTO THE BALL, ROMO!!!
Mookie

United States

#521 Aug 15, 2009
Cool Brees ... Who Dat !!!
Romo

Atlanta, GA

#522 Aug 15, 2009
I suck like Brees and his 5000 yards and no playoff berth.
Concerned American

Marietta, GA

#523 Aug 16, 2009
Romo wrote:
I suck like Brees and his 5000 yards and no playoff berth.
Yes, but you do it in a way that keeps fans hopeing for next year.
Romo

Atlanta, GA

#524 Aug 16, 2009
I like my retarded fans. You would think after that 13-3 season followed by the One-N-Done they would have learned by now.

“You are by what you do!”

Since: Apr 07

Tacoma, WA

#525 Jul 17, 2010
Dez Bryant, despite being a rookie, he very well could be a big bust...

With the likes of Michael Vick in recent news regarding shooting at party; Johnny Jolly (Green Bay Packers), substance abuse violation - I'm sure that Jerry Jones got Dez on a very short leash..!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 25
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradie James Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Texans coach Kubiak concerned as injuries mount (Dec '12) Jul '13 Frank Phartz 2
The Linc - TO Blames Romo For His Cowboys Exit (Apr '12) Apr '12 Ice Cream Man 2
Dan Connor, Brodney Pool Added To The Growing D... (Mar '12) Mar '12 DANGER 2
Dallas Cowboys' Talent Evaluation Poor Since Bi... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Anonymous 1
Season Wrap Up Part 1: Dallas Cowboys Myths Deb... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Rob Stinks 2
Everything's On the Line for Cowboys Defense (Dec '11) Jan '12 Mit Wobet 4
Eagles plan to 'overwhelm' Romo (Oct '11) Oct '11 Canfarts 5

Bradie James People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE