Daryl Johnston likes Dallas Cowboys' acquisition of Pacman

May 16, 2008 Full story: WFAA-TV Dallas

Former Cowboys fullback Daryl Johnston knows the dynastic 1990s Dallas teams were hardly off-field role models.

Full Story
cowboyfansince75

Friendswood, TX

#1 May 19, 2008
Moose makes perfect sense, and this is what I have been saying all along. Assuming he is reinstated, this is a no-lose situation for Dallas. If he behaves and stays off the suspended list, he gives the Cowboys the added dimension of a dynamic returner and more depth at corner. If he does not, and he is suspended again for his behavior, Dallas recoups the draft pick and owes jones no money. Add to that the fact that his salary is only $700,000 for this coming season, and this is a steal for the Boys, who wind up with the 6th overall pick in the 2005 draft, giving them 3 defensive players selected in the 1st Rd that year. Wow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradie James Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dan Connor, Brodney Pool Added To The Growing D... (Mar '12) Nov '14 Flatulence Fred 4
Texans coach Kubiak concerned as injuries mount (Dec '12) Jul '13 Frank Phartz 2
The Linc - TO Blames Romo For His Cowboys Exit (Apr '12) Apr '12 Ice Cream Man 2
Dallas Cowboys' Talent Evaluation Poor Since Bi... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Anonymous 1
Season Wrap Up Part 1: Dallas Cowboys Myths Deb... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Rob Stinks 2
Everything's On the Line for Cowboys Defense (Dec '11) Jan '12 Mit Wobet 4
Eagles plan to 'overwhelm' Romo (Oct '11) Oct '11 Canfarts 5
More from around the web