Cowboys can beat bad teams, can't bea...

Cowboys can beat bad teams, can't beat good ones

There are 2077 comments on the El Paso Times story from Oct 5, 2009, titled Cowboys can beat bad teams, can't beat good ones. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

A month into this season, the Dallas Cowboys have mastered mediocrity. They're 2-0 against teams that haven't won, 0-2 against teams that haven't lost.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 104
Next Last

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#2271 Feb 17, 2010
Mookie wrote:
<quoted text>"New" Orleans gotta Smack brand "New" trophy fresh outta the box for 2010, Ushering in the "New" decade , A "New" year, with a Superbowl win, While Cowboy fans haven't had anything "New" to talk about in 15 years ... All I hear is the Same ole Same ole , Never what they're doing (Present), It's always what they did (Past)!!! Like Janet said, "What have you done for me lately ?"
You had nothing to talk about for 43 years. Ok, they beat the Saints this year. How is that for present. Hahahahahaha!!! Isn't that song in the past too? Practice what you preach Mookie. You said it right though, trophy which is singular and not plural. Hahahahaha! Why don't you find a one hit wonder since this is what it is anyway.
Mookie

United States

#2272 Feb 17, 2010
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
You had nothing to talk about for 43 years. Ok, they beat the Saints this year. How is that for present. Hahahahahaha!!! Isn't that song in the past too? Practice what you preach Mookie. You said it right though, trophy which is singular and not plural. Hahahahaha! Why don't you find a one hit wonder since this is what it is anyway.
What did that Saints win do for them ? I didn't see ya'll in the NFC Championship game whe it mattered most. Where were they ? Romo was busy losing the Pro Bowl for the NFC. I think we beat the team that blew ya'll outta the stadium by 31 points. But what's soo funny to me is we started posting against each other in the pre season, 2 teams coming off years were they didn't even make the playoffs. Outta all 32 teams in the NFL, Outta everbody you could've argued your point to, You ended up going back and forth with someone whose pulling for the team that wins the Superbowl !!! Just your luck huh ?

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#2273 Feb 17, 2010
When does all this nonsense end?

Location hidden

#2274 Feb 17, 2010
Mookie wrote:
<quoted text>What did that Saints win do for them ? I didn't see ya'll in the NFC Championship game whe it mattered most. Where were they ? Romo was busy losing the Pro Bowl for the NFC. I think we beat the team that blew ya'll outta the stadium by 31 points. But what's soo funny to me is we started posting against each other in the pre season, 2 teams coming off years were they didn't even make the playoffs. Outta all 32 teams in the NFL, Outta everbody you could've argued your point to, You ended up going back and forth with someone whose pulling for the team that wins the Superbowl !!! Just your luck huh ?
I am glad you are entertained mookie after winning a bowl game after 43 years its about time. That is a major accomplishment for you guys and I was arguing the thread topic with this guy. Facts are facts Mookie, you asked what did the Cowboys accomplish this year? I told you, they ended your undefeated season, beat you at your home, even though you predicted them to get creamed by the Saints. I always say to be the best you have to beat the best. Hmmmm.... What does that mean to you? Actually I have been arguing with a lot of Saints fan since we now have so many since they jump the bandwagon. Tell me, am I the only Cowboy fan you have been arguing with? No... I will say it again, this is a one hit wonder Mookie and you know it as well as I know it. Of course you are going to say Romo was losing it for the NFC because you hate Romo, the same guy that was successful against your Saints. You can only say the NFC is what mattered most because deep inside you wanted to play the Vikings because the Cowboys knew how to pressure Brees. That dude fumbles a lot when he is hit. Now you also know that you won the NFC game because of Farve's big mistake or it would have been over. But, you see it one way and not the other and that is ok since you support this team with 1 superbowl in 43 years. Oh, but you come up with those trophies are old and rings are old, that is really a stupid argument since the Saints history is pathetic. Well I will still say crap about THESE Saints and you know this. Hahahahaha!!!

“From ELP now living in ATX”

Since: Jun 08

El Paso, Texas

#2275 Feb 17, 2010
Matt from Columbus wrote:
No kidding...let the haters hibernate for the winter.
ep east

Seminole, FL

#2276 Feb 17, 2010
Smooth from ELP wrote:
<quoted text>
No kidding...let the haters hibernate for the winter.
And the winers too, besides winter is almost over its late febuary.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#2277 Feb 18, 2010
Did you mean Whiners?
ep east wrote:
<quoted text>And the winers too, besides winter is almost over its late febuary.

Location hidden

#2278 Feb 18, 2010
Did you mean Whiners?
<quoted text>
Well, I guess winers may be ok if it is a made up word about drinking wine because I enjoy a glass here and there. Good for the ticker. Of course you and I know it's not.

“From ELP now living in ATX”

Since: Jun 08

El Paso, Texas

#2279 Feb 18, 2010
ep east wrote:
<quoted text>And the winers too, besides winter is almost over its late febuary.
I meant football winter...end of season thru training camp.
ep east

Seminole, FL

#2280 Feb 18, 2010
Smooth from ELP wrote:
<quoted text>
I meant football winter...end of season thru training camp.
Ok ,yeah both WHINERS and haters can take a break.
ep east

Seminole, FL

#2281 Feb 18, 2010
Did you mean Whiners?
<quoted text>
Yeah WHINERS my bad, whats that saying no bodys perfect.

Location hidden

#2282 Feb 18, 2010
ep east wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah WHINERS my bad, whats that saying no bodys perfect.
You mean "nobody's perfect" correct? You sure are right about that one.
ep east

Seminole, FL

#2283 Feb 18, 2010
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean "nobody's perfect" correct? You sure are right about that one.
After reading quotes on these pages, yeah I will say that.
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#2284 Feb 18, 2010
Bullfarts east
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#2286 Feb 22, 2010
John Cougar Mellonbullfarts
King James

Canton, OH

#2287 Feb 22, 2010
Talk about stealing my thunder... LOL
I came on here to say the exact same thing.

I cant believe this thread is still going on.

The Cowboys CAN beat good teams..
They beat the champs in their own building.

And yes.. The Saints are the champs and earned every bit of it.

That being said... What in the world are you guys still talking about?
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#2289 Feb 22, 2010
There will be no investigation, Favre is a choker

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 104
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradie James Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dan Connor, Brodney Pool Added To The Growing D... (Mar '12) Nov '14 Flatulence Fred 4
News Texans coach Kubiak concerned as injuries mount (Dec '12) Jul '13 Frank Phartz 2
News The Linc - TO Blames Romo For His Cowboys Exit (Apr '12) Apr '12 Ice Cream Man 2
News Dallas Cowboys' Talent Evaluation Poor Since Bi... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Anonymous 1
News Season Wrap Up Part 1: Dallas Cowboys Myths Deb... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Rob Stinks 2
News Everything's On the Line for Cowboys Defense (Dec '11) Jan '12 Mit Wobet 4
News Eagles plan to 'overwhelm' Romo (Oct '11) Oct '11 Canfarts 5