NFL warns Cowboys' Newman

NFL warns Cowboys' Newman

There are 9 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Dec 7, 2007, titled NFL warns Cowboys' Newman. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Dallas Cowboys cornerback Terence Newman has been put on notice by the NFL after indicating his desire for revenge on Detroit quarterback Jon Kitna .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

what

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Dec 7, 2007
What happens when you give millions of dollars, a microphone and jersey to someone that obviously is more about "street ced" than respecting the game and acting as a professional.... Terence Newman. Interesting that he's part of the same article that has PacMan. Rather fitting.
Old School

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Dec 7, 2007
I think they should just put skirts on the QB's. If a QB runs his mouth about another teams defensive players then he should expect contact. Funny thing is Kitna said it wasn't a big deal and he would just take the 15 yards and keep playing. The skirts at the NFL are the ones making a big deal about it.
Cowboys fan

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Dec 7, 2007
Newman is nothing like Pacman. No suspension or arrests, so get your facts straight. If a QB is going to call someone out he should be ready for the consequences. You can barely touch a Qb anynmore so I doubt anything will happen. Just gives the talking heads on ESPN something to talk about.
what wrote:
What happens when you give millions of dollars, a microphone and jersey to someone that obviously is more about "street ced" than respecting the game and acting as a professional.... Terence Newman. Interesting that he's part of the same article that has PacMan. Rather fitting.
what

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Dec 7, 2007
Cowboys fan wrote:
Newman is nothing like Pacman. No suspension or arrests, so get your facts straight. If a QB is going to call someone out he should be ready for the consequences. You can barely touch a Qb anynmore so I doubt anything will happen. Just gives the talking heads on ESPN something to talk about.
<quoted text>
Facts are right there on the page cowgirl. Take a good look I know that viewing the entire page it's difficult for most to see that the Pacman article does indeed fall directly below the Newman article. Merely pointing out the coincidence. Now what facts are you referring too? Seems like your the one that is a bit touchy about your boy being a thug. I never said that in anyway. Just pointing out how he likes to talk the talk. ie: the dallas cowgirls cream of the NFC. All blow no go.
Scott

Avon, IN

#5 Dec 7, 2007
Old School wrote:
I think they should just put skirts on the QB's. If a QB runs his mouth about another teams defensive players then he should expect contact. Funny thing is Kitna said it wasn't a big deal and he would just take the 15 yards and keep playing. The skirts at the NFL are the ones making a big deal about it.
No problem with that, but if a guy is talking about getting fined then he is obviously talking about playing dirty. Typical thug and cowgirl.
Purdue

Arlington, TX

#6 Dec 7, 2007
A QB talking shit is weak. The QB is the 3rd most protected posisition by the rules. Behind Kicker, and punter.

Thats why I love hockey, this happens almost every game, without the fines.:)
John

Golden Valley, AZ

#7 Dec 7, 2007
QB
cowboyfansince75

Stafford, TX

#8 Dec 8, 2007
what wrote:
<quoted text>Facts are right there on the page cowgirl. Take a good look I know that viewing the entire page it's difficult for most to see that the Pacman article does indeed fall directly below the Newman article. Merely pointing out the coincidence. Now what facts are you referring too? Seems like your the one that is a bit touchy about your boy being a thug. I never said that in anyway. Just pointing out how he likes to talk the talk. ie: the dallas cowgirls cream of the NFC. All blow no go.
That is completely ridiculous. Newman has always been a good citizen and a charitable one, at that. He was responding to comments that "Big-mouth" Kitna made about the Dallas defense. Kitna's mistake, especially since he has to face them again. There is no Parcells' "read and react" defense (circa 1981-1990)this time to pick apart. This defense will attack, attack, and attack some more. All Kitna did was give the finger to the gorilla who is about to maul him. What an idiot.
Dallasocialite

Quinlan, TX

#9 Jan 1, 2008
Ok "what." I PERSONALLY know T New, and he is an amazing guy. You calling him a "thug" is absolutely proposterous and couldn't be farther from the truth. He is typically a quiet, sweet-natured guy who has no desire to get into altercations or drama. While his teammates are out partying it up all the time, Terence usually sits at home. He goes to church and is involved in numerous charities and gives back to the community. He is an all-around good guy, so get your facts straight before you start running your mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradie James Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dan Connor, Brodney Pool Added To The Growing D... (Mar '12) Nov '14 Flatulence Fred 4
News Texans coach Kubiak concerned as injuries mount (Dec '12) Jul '13 Frank Phartz 2
News The Linc - TO Blames Romo For His Cowboys Exit (Apr '12) Apr '12 Ice Cream Man 2
News Dallas Cowboys' Talent Evaluation Poor Since Bi... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Anonymous 1
News Season Wrap Up Part 1: Dallas Cowboys Myths Deb... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Rob Stinks 2
News Everything's On the Line for Cowboys Defense (Dec '11) Jan '12 Mit Wobet 4
News Eagles plan to 'overwhelm' Romo (Oct '11) Oct '11 Canfarts 5
More from around the web