Eagles plan to 'overwhelm' Romo

Eagles plan to 'overwhelm' Romo

There are 5 comments on the Winnipeg Sun story from Oct 27, 2011, titled Eagles plan to 'overwhelm' Romo. In it, Winnipeg Sun reports that:

"I don't like the Cowboys," Cole replied. "We circle these games on our schedule every year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Winnipeg Sun.

Jason

Thomaston, CT

#1 Oct 27, 2011
I guess you forgot to circle the playoff game a couple of years ago. Maybe your pen ran out of ink.
Circlefarts

Katy, TX

#2 Oct 27, 2011
Eagles plan to 'overwhelm' Romo...shouldnt be too difficult as he tosses INTs to Eagles players...
Jerry Jones

Spring Hill, FL

#3 Oct 28, 2011
Expect Tony Romo to have a career game vs. Phiily.

And yes, I'm posting this message cold sober.
Longhorn1

United States

#4 Oct 28, 2011
JJ, forget about Felix Jones, trade him! He gets hurt way too much, same at Arkansas. The future of the Cowboys at running back is Murray and Tanner. Also, trade Choice for future draft picks while you can.
Canfarts

Katy, TX

#5 Oct 28, 2011
JJ, you are never sober...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradie James Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dan Connor, Brodney Pool Added To The Growing D... (Mar '12) Nov '14 Flatulence Fred 4
News Texans coach Kubiak concerned as injuries mount (Dec '12) Jul '13 Frank Phartz 2
News The Linc - TO Blames Romo For His Cowboys Exit (Apr '12) Apr '12 Ice Cream Man 2
News Dallas Cowboys' Talent Evaluation Poor Since Bi... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Anonymous 1
News Season Wrap Up Part 1: Dallas Cowboys Myths Deb... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Rob Stinks 2
News Everything's On the Line for Cowboys Defense (Dec '11) Jan '12 Mit Wobet 4
News Dallas D-coord Rob Ryan keeps up family tradition (Sep '11) Sep '11 Anotherfarts 2
More from around the web