Thomas gets 1-year deal from Cowboys

Thomas gets 1-year deal from Cowboys

There are 66 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Feb 23, 2008, titled Thomas gets 1-year deal from Cowboys. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Former Dolphins linebacker Zach Thomas is going home. Thomas, a Pampa, Texas , native and Texas Tech grad, signed a one-year, $3 million deal Saturday to play for the Dallas Cowboys , the team he grew up ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
zip it

Miami, FL

#72 Feb 25, 2008
"JET FAN"]< Sad little jet fan...no one to root for, no one wants to listen and NO hopes for the future... why not join nlf fan chasing chickens? That could pass the time loser.
Trent Green

Lake Worth, FL

#74 Feb 25, 2008
Listen to the words of your friend Jason Taylor....1 hit away from scrambled eggs!!!!!!
ART

Hollywood, FL

#75 Feb 25, 2008
Good for you Zach ! You are a CLASS GUY and you are going to a CLASS TEAM.Best of luck, hope you get a ring.
JET FAN

Covington, LA

#76 Feb 25, 2008
zip it wrote:
"JET FAN"]< Sad little jet fan...no one to root for, no one wants to listen and NO hopes for the future... why not join nlf fan chasing chickens? That could pass the time loser.
You can't make chicken salad outta chicken shiit so i guess your otta luck buttcake!ARF!
JET FAN

Covington, LA

#77 Feb 25, 2008
zip it wrote:
"NFLfan "] TROLL ALERT- what a loser!!
The problem with ZIP IT is he got his weenie stuck in his Zipper too many times and now it don't work!!!hahahahahhahahahahahaar g!!
Let mommy zipper head kiss it and make your lil' weener better! pfffffft! Excuse me i just farted in zip it's mouth!
Delphinus 13

United States

#80 Feb 27, 2008
JET FAN wrote:
<quoted text>You can't make chicken salad outta chicken shiit so i guess your otta luck buttcake!ARF!
Which is why Bill Parcells left the Jets after only 3 seasons there. He came to this realization quickly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradie James Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dan Connor, Brodney Pool Added To The Growing D... (Mar '12) Nov '14 Flatulence Fred 4
News Texans coach Kubiak concerned as injuries mount (Dec '12) Jul '13 Frank Phartz 2
News The Linc - TO Blames Romo For His Cowboys Exit (Apr '12) Apr '12 Ice Cream Man 2
News Dallas Cowboys' Talent Evaluation Poor Since Bi... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Anonymous 1
News Season Wrap Up Part 1: Dallas Cowboys Myths Deb... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Rob Stinks 2
News Everything's On the Line for Cowboys Defense (Dec '11) Jan '12 Mit Wobet 4
News Eagles plan to 'overwhelm' Romo (Oct '11) Oct '11 Canfarts 5
More from around the web