Cowboys not changing coaches; coach p...

Cowboys not changing coaches; coach plans change

There are 10 comments on the El Paso Times story from Dec 29, 2008, titled Cowboys not changing coaches; coach plans change. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

The Dallas Cowboys aren't changing coaches. Instead, coach Wade Phillips plans to change.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Joe Rojas

United States

#1 Dec 29, 2008
I think is not gonna change anything towards next season I think the coaching staff sucks!!!!
LOCO

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Dec 29, 2008
Tony Romo and his hat suck to.
MissLizzie

El Paso, TX

#3 Dec 29, 2008
Tony Romo needs to dump that dumb blonde he's dating. He hasn't played the same since they started dating.

“T-Warrior”

Since: Dec 07

El Paso Tx (Rochester NY)

#4 Dec 29, 2008
Jones needs to fire the entire coaching staff, and bring the second or third teams to replace the current starters, maybe they will have the heart to play as a team.
Dave in Arizona

Phoenix, AZ

#5 Dec 29, 2008
Bad move to keep the coaching staff in place. Sure the defense had some huge mental lapses in some crucial moments over the past few weeks but the offense was giving them NO support. With playmakers like Romo, Witten, Owens, Williams, and Barber the Cowboys should have been tearing teams up. Fire Wade Phillips and offer the high profile job to Bill Cowher. He's gonna talk to the Jets..he'd surely talk to Jerry Jones.
Rich in Cali

AOL

#6 Dec 30, 2008
Glad to hear that the boyz got their cow butts kicked and hard too. Your cancer on your team is the team member that has been around since SF to Philly. Get rid of him and see your team with BACK TO BACK SB's
Smooth is a Tool

Houston, TX

#7 Dec 30, 2008
The Dallas Cowboys aren't changing coaches. Instead, coach Wade Phillips plans to change by going after even more overrated losers in 2009 to join Pacfag, TO and Roy Williams.
EDWEIRDO

Austin, TX

#9 Dec 30, 2008
Big 'ol marshmallow Wade can't change. We need a coach and players with b-alls, that's all there is to it. Get rid of Wade, and get rid of Pacman for starters, as he is detrimental to the team, and the entire NFL. You can see it in the opponent's player's eyes. They want Pacman with a vengeance. He ain't worth a s-h-i-t.
Smooth is a Tool

Houston, TX

#10 Dec 31, 2008
The Dallas Cowboys aren't changing coaches. Instead, coach Wade Phillips plans to change by going after even more overrated losers in 2009 to join Pacfag, TO and Roy Williams.
superfan

El Paso, TX

#11 Dec 31, 2008
Is it just me??? Did anyone see what I saw on Sunday? When they were down in the 4th and it was 4th down and inches-Phillips sent out his punting team. Romo saw that they were coming on and told them to get off the field. OK I totally agree with Romo. Your down by a whole lot. Its 4th and inches. What more do you have to loose, but it showed a total disrespect for the coaching staff by what Romo did, and it showed a total disrespect for the offense from the coaching staff. I'm a Giant fan and I loved the whipping that Dallas took, but until that team makes a whole lot of changes-coaches, and players, we Giant fans are eating this all up!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradie James Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dan Connor, Brodney Pool Added To The Growing D... (Mar '12) Nov '14 Flatulence Fred 4
News Texans coach Kubiak concerned as injuries mount (Dec '12) Jul '13 Frank Phartz 2
News The Linc - TO Blames Romo For His Cowboys Exit (Apr '12) Apr '12 Ice Cream Man 2
News Dallas Cowboys' Talent Evaluation Poor Since Bi... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Anonymous 1
News Season Wrap Up Part 1: Dallas Cowboys Myths Deb... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Rob Stinks 2
News Everything's On the Line for Cowboys Defense (Dec '11) Jan '12 Mit Wobet 4
News Eagles plan to 'overwhelm' Romo (Oct '11) Oct '11 Canfarts 5
More from around the web