Bob Sansevere: On and on with former ...

Bob Sansevere: On and on with former Vikings QB Brad Johnson

There are 5 comments on the TwinCities.com story from May 2, 2011, titled Bob Sansevere: On and on with former Vikings QB Brad Johnson. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Brad Johnson had two tours of duty as a Vikings quarterback. In between, he helped guide the Tampa Bay Buccaneers to a Super Bowl victory.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Since: May 10

Saint Paul, MN

#1 May 3, 2011
I like Ponder's chances much better with Musgrave than I would have with Bevell.
Nostradumass

Webster, NY

#2 May 3, 2011
Great questions Bob. How do you do it?
AJ Hawk

Rock Springs, WY

#3 May 3, 2011
The NFL braintrust will be eating their words and '"Ponder" their stupidity! Finally a coach who has a brain!
Dobber Dubinsky

Canada

#4 May 8, 2011
CT Viking Fan wrote:
I like Ponder's chances much better with Musgrave than I would have with Bevell.
I agree CT. You know, at first, I was a bit disappointed with his hiring because I wanted Josh McDaniels here, but after thinking about it for a bit, I think Musgrave was our next best option, maybe even better than McDaniels. He develops QBs well and it's obvious that he has a game plan, something that Bevell never had. Sometimes I wondered if Bevell literally rolled dice up in the booth when he called plays. If there is one positive about our horrible season last year, it's that we were able to get rid of the village idiot Chilly and his sideshow jester Bevell. I'm actually quite optimistic about next year, I think we'll get 8-10 wins. Skol Vikes!

Since: May 10

Ruti, Switzerland

#5 May 10, 2011
Dobber Dubinsky wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree CT. You know, at first, I was a bit disappointed with his hiring because I wanted Josh McDaniels here, but after thinking about it for a bit, I think Musgrave was our next best option, maybe even better than McDaniels. He develops QBs well and it's obvious that he has a game plan, something that Bevell never had. Sometimes I wondered if Bevell literally rolled dice up in the booth when he called plays. If there is one positive about our horrible season last year, it's that we were able to get rid of the village idiot Chilly and his sideshow jester Bevell. I'm actually quite optimistic about next year, I think we'll get 8-10 wins. Skol Vikes!
I just think Musgrave does a good job of designing an offense that works with his QB's abilities. It won't be flashy but it should be effective.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brad Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is it Tarvaris Time in Minnesota? (Dec '06) Apr '14 Magnum Man II 33
News Vikings: New offensive coordinator says team wi... (Feb '14) Feb '14 viking nation 6
News Minnesota Vikings 2006 Draft Preview (Apr '06) Aug '12 Harry 163
News Will Tony Romo Re-Sign With The Cowboys When Hi... (Jan '12) Jun '12 hatchet 28
News It's Johnson's turn for a little while (Mar '06) Apr '12 hatchet 78
News QB Tony Romo Out Up To 4 Weeks With Injury (Oct '08) Jan '12 bill 15
News Counting down to XLV: Buccaneers-Raiders, Super... (Jan '11) Jan '11 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 4
More from around the web