Bengals top Browns in lackluster game | The Columbus Dispatch

Full story: Columbus Dispatch
This Battle of Ohio was more like a skirmish. Neither Cincinnati nor Cleveland launched its heavy artillery. Full Story
Cleveland Browns 1 - 10

Reynoldsburg, OH

#1 Nov 30, 2009
The Battle of Ohio - Part 2
Working Title - Stupor Bowl

I got a nice nap! I think the Browns did too.
Wes

AOL

#2 Nov 30, 2009
If the Bengals don't keep up their passing game as well as their running games, they will be in deep trouble in the play off's. They will need to keep their receivers sharp, and they haven't done it in the last couple of games. Palmer needs to be passing more often, instead of running 95 percent of the time. Sooner or later, the passing game will determine how far they will go in the play-offs.
D from cincy

Columbus, OH

#3 Dec 1, 2009
except superbowl champs are made through running the ball ie killing the clock and taking control of a game's action. Lets not forget how nasty our D can be when they get fresh on the sidelines. I have zero problem with the running game coming first, and keeping carson's cannon for when we need it. WHODEY
Wes and D from cincy

Reynoldsburg, OH

#4 Dec 1, 2009
Bengals fans talking silly. Playoffs? yeah, right! WHODEY? DEY gonna be home watching it on TV. Word!
Wes

AOL

#5 Dec 2, 2009
Well, at least, they will make the play-offs, WHODEY, are the ones that is 6/0 against Division fail hair children called Baltimore/Pittsburgh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bobbie Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
49ers acquire WR Boldin from Ravens (Mar '13) Mar '13 tha Professor 1
Ravens stand by Lewis, say report won't be a di... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Spleencage 1
Bengals hit bottom in 49-31 loss to Bills | The... (Nov '10) Nov '10 kenmore 6
Bengals bottoming out | The Columbus Dispatch (Nov '10) Nov '10 Ohio Jim 6
Number of 300-pound NFL lineman still ballooning (Aug '10) Aug '10 Mr Hate 1
Tons of fun: More than 500 NFL players enter tr... (Aug '10) Aug '10 triple6vamp 1
Bengals' Marvin Lewis is AP NFL Coach of the Ye... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Trs 5

Bobbie Williams People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE