Ricky Williams: Where Does Veteran Ra...

Ricky Williams: Where Does Veteran Rank Among Best Available Free Agent RBs?

There are 6 comments on the BleacherReport story from Aug 3, 2011, titled Ricky Williams: Where Does Veteran Rank Among Best Available Free Agent RBs?. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

Ricky Williams may be entering his 11th NFL season, but he is still a valuable running back.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

Al Davis

Littleton, CO

#1 Aug 4, 2011
Right along with Bam Morris
Hamptonian34

Ivor, VA

#3 Aug 5, 2011
RW has payed behind some of the worstoffensve lines i a deacade; Saints & Miami. If ou count the distrations and a few injuries, he is considered a gread player. lokk at the numbers; most backs would have been in the ICU by season 5 with those OLs.
Hyman Seltzer

Brooksville, FL

#5 Aug 6, 2011
It all depends on what Hank Goldberg thinks.
William

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#6 Aug 7, 2011
Hamptonian34 wrote:
RW has payed behind some of the worstoffensve lines i a deacade; Saints & Miami. If ou count the distrations and a few injuries, he is considered a gread player. lokk at the numbers; most backs would have been in the ICU by season 5 with those OLs.
Whats his status anyway?
His

Houston, TX

#7 Aug 8, 2011
Says Henne stinks...no more 7-9's
Captain Canada

Winnipeg, Canada

#8 Aug 8, 2011
I like Bush.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

BenJarvus Green-Ellis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Darren McFadden Destined to Join the Cincinnati... (Jan '14) Jan '14 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 14
News Free Agent RB Bernard Scott Visiting Raiders, B... (Apr '13) Apr '13 TexasRaider 3
News Report: The Oakland Raiders Are Showing Interes... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Zild0405 4
News Cedric Benson Not Expected To Sign With Oakland... (May '12) May '12 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News The Rap Sheet (Oct '11) Oct '11 kyXwit13 1
News Green-Ellis leads Patriots over Jets (Oct '11) Oct '11 kyXwit13 6
News Patriots Beat Rival Jets 30-21 (Oct '11) Oct '11 kyXwit13 3