Fannin heads Auburn's tailback race

Mar 29, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: News Chief

Mario Fannin is an Auburn running back again, and proud of it. The Tigers' senior has been a tailback, a receiver and a hybrid of both but now Fannin is working in the backfield during spring practice trying to win the job as Ben Tate's successor.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 30 of30
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2010

BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah Boise State is my 2009 National Champions, they would have smoked Bama and that is just a fact, you know it and I know it.
its your word agaist millions LOL !!!! we have the crystal to prove it !!!!!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2010

that's fine, it was my word against millions when I said that Obama was going to do a bad job. I was the one that ended up right. Same here.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2010

BigDan wrote:
that's fine, it was my word against millions when I said that Obama was going to do a bad job. I was the one that ended up right. Same here.
you're nuts

“CELL PHONE # 318-458-1492”

Since: Sep 09

TELEPHONE # - 318-686-7373

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

Judged:

ROLL TIDE ROLL YO
GEAUX LSU'S TIGERS YO
YEA JESUS! YO!!!!!!!!!!
auburn SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!
As I see em

Canton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2010

Judged:

Guys, don't pay any attention to Ren and Stimpy. They can't figure out if they like LSU or Alabama nor can they type complete sentences.

I hope Mario has a season like the game he played against Georgia two years ago. He has mad speed and should be a great weapon for Cam Newton to utilize. I would, however, watch out for Michael Dyer. He should be worked into the scheme early because he is an absolute stud. Auburn has an arsenal of great Wide Receivers as well. With a schedule that is full of home games, this might be a good year to talk about!

WDE

“WAR EAGLE”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2010

Judged:

As I see em wrote:
Guys, don't pay any attention to Ren and Stimpy. They can't figure out if they like LSU or Alabama nor can they type complete sentences.
I hope Mario has a season like the game he played against Georgia two years ago. He has mad speed and should be a great weapon for Cam Newton to utilize. I would, however, watch out for Michael Dyer. He should be worked into the scheme early because he is an absolute stud. Auburn has an arsenal of great Wide Receivers as well. With a schedule that is full of home games, this might be a good year to talk about!
WDE
Fannin is b@dd@ss. I agree, War Eagle!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2010

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you're nuts
is what you dream about?
The Duke of Canton

Canton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2010

BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
is what you dream about?
Alabama fans don't pay attention much to sexuality. They just hump whatever's there. Mom, brother, cousin, dog, billy goat, etc.... Well, hopefully you get the picture.

A University of Alabama professor is also responsible for naming the toothbrush. Had anyone else named it, it would be called a 'Teethbrush.'

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2010

Judged:

The Duke of Canton wrote:
<quoted text>Alabama fans don't pay attention much to sexuality. They just hump whatever's there. Mom, brother, cousin, dog, billy goat, etc.... Well, hopefully you get the picture.
A University of Alabama professor is also responsible for naming the toothbrush. Had anyone else named it, it would be called a 'Teethbrush.'
What do you do when an Alabama alumni is on your porch? Ya pay him for the Pizza.

“WAR EAGLE”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2010

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 30 of30
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••