Fannin heads Auburn's tailback race

Mar 29, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: News Chief

Mario Fannin is an Auburn running back again, and proud of it. The Tigers' senior has been a tailback, a receiver and a hybrid of both but now Fannin is working in the backfield during spring practice trying to win the job as Ben Tate's successor.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2010

Judged:

is he a rocket ismail type?

“CELL PHONE # 318-458-1492”

Since: Sep 09

TELEPHONE # - 318-686-7373

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2010

Judged:

Nothing dame and auburn SUCKS!

ROLL TIDE ROLL! YO
GEAUX LSU! YO

“WAR EAGLE”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2010

Judged:

BigDan wrote:
is he a rocket ismail type?
5'11 225 downhill runner. He probably would have won the starting job a couple years ago, but he had fumble-fever. He started last year as H-back. He is a d@mn good receiver too. Regardless, AU has three really b@d@ss RBs and they'll all get reps imo.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2010

Judged:

Eagle3 wrote:
<quoted text>5'11 225 downhill runner. He probably would have won the starting job a couple years ago, but he had fumble-fever. He started last year as H-back. He is a d@mn good receiver too. Regardless, AU has three really b@d@ss RBs and they'll all get reps imo.
AUBURN SUCKS BIG TIME!!! imo

ROLL TIDE ROLL
GEAUX LSU

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2010

Judged:

Eagle3 wrote:
<quoted text>5'11 225 downhill runner. He probably would have won the starting job a couple years ago, but he had fumble-fever. He started last year as H-back. He is a d@mn good receiver too. Regardless, AU has three really b@d@ss RBs and they'll all get reps imo.
don't they always have good RB's?

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2010

Judged:

Eagle3 wrote:
who you think gets the nod @ QB ?

“WAR EAGLE”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2010

BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
don't they always have good RB's?
You know it, Dan. They have a b@dd@ss freshman coming in as well. AU has the RB history, no doubt.

“WAR EAGLE”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2010

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>who you think gets the nod @ QB ?
Probably Cameron Newton, but they have a couple of talented guys in the mix w/ him all the canditates are mobile. I guess either would be a good fit for Malzahn the Madd Scientist's offense.

They will probably go with w/ Newton or another guy w/ at least a couple of years left to play.
T Parrott

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2010

well Fannin is a perfect piece for this offence. he has blocked, played tight end, fullback, been in the slot . so with him on the field they can change formations to a 4 ,5 reciver set and never change personnel. thus means they don't have to let the defence change to match them. That often leads to mismatches in the offence's favor. Fannin may have been the starting taleback earler if not for his shoulder getting hurt in first year. I believe the fannin will pick up where tate left off without missing a beat. Auburn has 2 recievers they know they can count on. you add in 2 more and this could turn it to a pick you poison. I believe by the time the season starts Auburn will be ranked in the top 15.

“WAR EAGLE”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2010

T Parrott wrote:
well Fannin is a perfect piece for this offence. he has blocked, played tight end, fullback, been in the slot . so with him on the field they can change formations to a 4 ,5 reciver set and never change personnel. thus means they don't have to let the defence change to match them. That often leads to mismatches in the offence's favor. Fannin may have been the starting taleback earler if not for his shoulder getting hurt in first year. I believe the fannin will pick up where tate left off without missing a beat. Auburn has 2 recievers they know they can count on. you add in 2 more and this could turn it to a pick you poison. I believe by the time the season starts Auburn will be ranked in the top 15.
Fannin definately has experience all over the field. He would have started previously, imo, if not for the S.Florida fumbles from a couple of years ago. He is a proven playmaker now! I hope he runs all over the SEC and there is a good chance w/ 4 of 5 returning on the O-line.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2010

Judged:

There's one thing for sure at auburn! AUBURN SUCKS BIG TIME!!! LOL!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2010

DeathValley56 Ghost wrote:
well being a LSU fan and a homo, you know a lot about sucking. You are probably over qualified.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2010

DeatheValley56 Ghost is that the only comment you've got? I would guess that you don't have a clue how to hold and intelligent conversation with anyone. If you disagree then state why you disagree, but I guess that that is the best you've got from your education.

Let's try that you think that Fannin's 285 yards in 34 attempts in 2009 was impressive or not but at least say something worthy of your comments...Thanks!!

War Eagle!
<quoted text>
AUBURN SUCKS BIG TIME!!! imo
ROLL TIDE ROLL
GEAUX LSU

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2010

Judged:

great post DV56 !! but everybody knows this already

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2010

Incredible! Guess you have no clue either. Try a dictionary before you write a post. Read it, find a word that does not begin with su and try to string together a coherent sentence.

Peace - WAR EAGLE!
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>great post DV56 !! but everybody knows this already

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2010

Judged:

LostOn Youth wrote:
Incredible! Guess you have no clue either. Try a dictionary before you write a post. Read it, find a word that does not begin with su and try to string together a coherent sentence.
Peace - WAR EAGLE!
<quoted text>
ROLL TIDE ROLL !!!! your 2009 natl champs not chumps YO BOO !!!!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2010

Yeah, hang on tight to the National Championship because it won't last forever. It is a point in time of memories, memories past. Just remember the guys that made that possible. But don't forget all the guys that worked hard the seasons before to bring the school to the Nat'l Championship. And watch over your shoulder rael close 'cause there are other schools (AU) for one gunning for Bama. And it will happen, when you least expect it, when your not looking for it. It will happen, it has already begun...

WAR EAGLE!
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>ROLL TIDE ROLL !!!! your 2009 natl champs not chumps YO BOO !!!!!!!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2010

LostOn Youth wrote:
Yeah, hang on tight to the National Championship because it won't last forever. It is a point in time of memories, memories past. Just remember the guys that made that possible. But don't forget all the guys that worked hard the seasons before to bring the school to the Nat'l Championship. And watch over your shoulder rael close 'cause there are other schools (AU) for one gunning for Bama. And it will happen, when you least expect it, when your not looking for it. It will happen, it has already begun...
WAR EAGLE!
<quoted text>
good post but I believe Nick will pull it out again in 10 ! you'll see

ROLL TIDE !
BTW welcome on its more fun when the season starts

“WAR EAGLE”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

LostOn Youth wrote:
DeatheValley56 Ghost is that the only comment you've got? I would guess that you don't have a clue how to hold and intelligent conversation with anyone. If you disagree then state why you disagree, but I guess that that is the best you've got from your education.
Let's try that you think that Fannin's 285 yards in 34 attempts in 2009 was impressive or not but at least say something worthy of your comments...Thanks!!
War Eagle!
<quoted text>
Fannin is a beast. He is a decent blocker as well. I think he gets the nod.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2010

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>ROLL TIDE ROLL !!!! your 2009 natl champs not chumps YO BOO !!!!!!!
Nah Boise State is my 2009 National Champions, they would have smoked Bama and that is just a fact, you know it and I know it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••