Steelers' Harrison to magazine: Goode...

Steelers' Harrison to magazine: Goodell a 'devil'

There are 17 comments on the The Capital-Journal story from Jul 13, 2011, titled Steelers' Harrison to magazine: Goodell a 'devil'. In it, The Capital-Journal reports that:

Heavily fined Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker James Harrison calls NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell a "crook" and a "devil," among other insults, in a magazine article.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Capital-Journal.

“youbeateverythin g youknowthat ”

Since: Apr 07

Buffalo, NY

#4 Jul 14, 2011
This clown is currently the No. 1 ***hole in the NFL.
NObamarama

New Castle, PA

#5 Jul 14, 2011
Everyone knows that Harrison is a - s - shole no. 1 in the NFL and his little tirade has proven it. What a douche!
harvey

Columbus, OH

#6 Jul 14, 2011
Kick his worthless punk a ss out of the league on a permanent basis. He's never been anything but a loudmouth thug and head-hunter, he should never, ever play football again.
Bob Roberts

Butler, PA

#7 Jul 14, 2011
Gomer wrote:
This clown is currently the No. 1 ***hole in the NFL.
and you're the number one dipsh!t on topix! so what's your point? lol. how can we take anything seriously from a bitter buffulo football fan? can you say lombardi envy. lol!
Bob Roberts

Butler, PA

#8 Jul 14, 2011
harvey wrote:
Kick his worthless punk a ss out of the league on a permanent basis. He's never been anything but a loudmouth thug and head-hunter, he should never, ever play football again.
yeah that would make the brownies in brownie land happy right? harrison has terrorized any team from ohio for years now. ain't gonna stop either. you fools seem to think a player can't speak his mind. lol! harrison is just saying what most players think. goodel is a douche. always has been always will be.

let's go black and gold! six lombardis and counting...
Bob Roberts

Butler, PA

#9 Jul 14, 2011
NObamarama wrote:
Everyone knows that Harrison is a - s - shole no. 1 in the NFL and his little tirade has proven it. What a douche!
NObrains-on-board everyone knows you're a worthless little puke and your post has proven it! lol. fool!
Urine Extinguisher

Houston, TX

#10 Jul 14, 2011
"In the August issue of Men's Journal, his rants against Goodell reach another level of wrath.

"If that man was on fire and I had to piss to put him out, I wouldn't do it," Harrison told the magazine."

lmao
Bob Roberts

Butler, PA

#11 Jul 14, 2011
Urine Extinguisher wrote:
"In the August issue of Men's Journal, his rants against Goodell reach another level of wrath.
"If that man was on fire and I had to piss to put him out, I wouldn't do it," Harrison told the magazine."
lmao
i love that quote! couldn't have said i better myself. goodel is tool

Since: Dec 08

Latrobe, PA

#12 Jul 14, 2011
I am guessing Harrison and Goodell are no longer friends on Facebook.
Harrison

Houston, TX

#13 Jul 14, 2011
Harrison is one of few who tells it like it is while the others mumble and cry about Goodell in dark corners.

“youbeateverythin g youknowthat ”

Since: Apr 07

Buffalo, NY

#14 Jul 14, 2011
Bob Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>
and you're the number one dipsh!t on topix! so what's your point? lol. how can we take anything seriously from a bitter buffulo football fan? can you say lombardi envy. lol!
Hello Bob Roberts, my name is Gomer Gomer, nice to meet you!
NObamarama

New Castle, PA

#15 Jul 15, 2011
Wow...a bigger moron than Harrison...who knew!
Bob Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>
NObrains-on-board everyone knows you're a worthless little puke and your post has proven it! lol. fool!
Bob Roberts

Butler, PA

#16 Jul 15, 2011
NObamarama wrote:
Wow...a bigger moron than Harrison...who knew!
<quoted text>
You knew NoBrains-on-board and we all really really respect your opinion...lol! dipsh!t. hey drooly, did you type your reply with all 12 fingers or the pencil taped to your forehead? lmao! pigeon.
Bob Roberts

Butler, PA

#17 Jul 15, 2011
Gomer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Bob Roberts, my name is Gomer Gomer, nice to meet you!
nice to meet you too...except my name really is Bob Roberts and i doubt your name is gomer. just a schoolyard nickname right?
Comishfarts

Houston, TX

#19 Jul 19, 2011
Bob Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>
nice to meet you too...except my name really is Bob Roberts and i doubt your name is gomer. just a schoolyard nickname right?
Anyone of these fart sniffers would be ecstatic to have Harrison on their team
MsBee

Mckees Rocks, PA

#20 Jul 29, 2011
I love when a black man speaks his mind. Wouldn't apologize though. But he is from a family of 14. He wasn't lying though. Mendenhall IS a damn fumbler! Roethlisberger is a sad sack of a QB and person (Ashley will tell all by next summer) and the commish is a pink pig! Oh.....I said that.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#21 Aug 5, 2011
Bob Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah that would make the brownies in brownie land happy right? harrison has terrorized any team from ohio for years now. ain't gonna stop either. you fools seem to think a player can't speak his mind. lol! harrison is just saying what most players think. goodel is a douche. always has been always will be.
let's go black and gold! six lombardis and counting...
Nothing to do with the Browns, douchebag, the Steelers are just a dirty team. This punk broke all the rules and needs to be severely punished.

And you'll cry about it...like all you guys do when your special little team takes one on the chin...:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ben Roethlisberger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bens k9 mutt donations. Sep '16 hiyo 1
News Roethlisberger upset with Steelers (Dec '15) Jan '16 Fart news 17
News Concussion? Pittsburgh Steelers' Martavis Bryan... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 3
News NFL Latest: Ben Roethlisberger out with shoulde... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 7
News Steelers, Bengals put noise on silent (Jan '16) Jan '16 Sam Testicle 5
News Steelers capture stunning comeback triumph as t... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 3
News Bill Belichick not falling for Ben Roethlisberg... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 4
More from around the web