All eyes on Tebow, but Denver D on spot

All eyes on Tebow, but Denver D on spot

There are 4 comments on the Fox Sports story from Jan 11, 2012, titled All eyes on Tebow, but Denver D on spot. In it, Fox Sports reports that:

Mark Kriegel is the national columnist for He is the author of two New York Times best sellers, Namath: A Biography and Pistol: The Life of Pete Maravich , which Sports Illustrated called "the best sports biography of the year." When last seen, at a press conference celebrating his parting of the Pittsburgh Steelers , Tim Tebow was ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox Sports.

Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#1 Jan 12, 2012
Tebow will bow out this weekend after he gets blown out by the Pats.
He has 2 weeks to get his pre-game prayer ready for the pro-bowl as 3rd alternate QB
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#2 Jan 12, 2012
Denver's D willl be on the spot trying to make sure the Cheats don't score too quickly after the Lord fumbles again
The Readings

Houston, TX

#3 Jan 12, 2012
"The Broncos didn’t lose because of Tebow. Rather, they got smoked because their defense couldn’t keep pace with the AFC's best offense."

I like how the loss was blamed on the defense...but if the score was reversed...good ole Moses Teblow would have received all the credit...typical Teblowers...

Hartford, CT

#4 Jan 18, 2012
Moses Teblow...I like that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ben Roethlisberger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bens k9 mutt donations. Sep '16 hiyo 1
News Roethlisberger upset with Steelers (Dec '15) Jan '16 Fart news 17
News Concussion? Pittsburgh Steelers' Martavis Bryan... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 3
News NFL Latest: Ben Roethlisberger out with shoulde... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 7
News Steelers, Bengals put noise on silent (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 6
News Steelers capture stunning comeback triumph as t... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 3
News Bill Belichick not falling for Ben Roethlisberg... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 4
More from around the web