Ben Roethlisberger: I want to have mo...

Ben Roethlisberger: I want to have most Super Bowl wins ever

There are 17 comments on the USA Today story from Apr 17, 2011, titled Ben Roethlisberger: I want to have most Super Bowl wins ever. In it, USA Today reports that:

Pittsburgh Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger is stung by the memory of the team's loss in Super Bowl XLV in February.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

Al Sharpton

Tampa, FL

#1 Apr 17, 2011
maybe if he stops raping or molesting young women he might have a chance ... ben & pittsburg are a POS!

Since: Jun 09

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Apr 17, 2011
Will Ben retire with more Super Bowl rings or concussions?

Since: Jun 09

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Apr 17, 2011
Al Sharpton wrote:
maybe if he stops raping or molesting young women he might have a chance ... ben & pittsburg are a POS!

Why do you paint Pittsburgh with a broad brush? Look, I'm a Bengals fan, but my team has been to just two Super Bowls and won zero. The Steelers have been to eight and have won six. I have a good friend from Pittsburgh and he admits that Ben R.'s off field behavior has been reprehensible. OTOH, the Bengals have had enough lawbreakers in recent years that they could cut doown on expenses if they played their home games at Alcatraz instead of PBS.

“some...you just can't reach”

Since: Jun 08

others...you don't want to

#4 Apr 18, 2011
more like wortlessberger.....packers whooped that ass...(not a packer fan), but damn nice to see anyone beat them.....do like mike tomlin though....good coach

#5 Apr 18, 2011
Card Carrying Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you paint Pittsburgh with a broad brush? Look, I'm a Bengals fan, but my team has been to just two Super Bowls and won zero. The Steelers have been to eight and have won six. I have a good friend from Pittsburgh and he admits that Ben R.'s off field behavior has been reprehensible. OTOH, the Bengals have had enough lawbreakers in recent years that they could cut doown on expenses if they played their home games at Alcatraz instead of PBS.
at least the browns are not like minn or buffalo....4 a piece and no wins (not sure of the exact stat)...minn got one in 1969....but that was before the merger
denver has won a couple...but they lost 4 as well
behind the scenes

Brooksville, FL

#6 Apr 19, 2011
Roethlisberger was recently signing autographs when a fan asked him if he had ever heard a center fart before the ball was snapped at the line of scrimmage.
The quarterback looked confused and just walked away.
PigBenRottenberg erHater

Virginia Beach, VA

#7 May 9, 2011
I stopped being a Steelers fan early on March 5, 2010, when I heard my daughter's version of what happened in Milledgeville, GA. You see, she was one of the sorority sisters who accompanied the victim (the DA said victim, not alleged victim) to the police in the steet and then to the hospital. I will not be one again unless and until Pig Ben Rottenberg is off the team.
Bob Roberts

Butler, PA

#8 May 10, 2011
PigBenRottenbergerHater wrote:
I stopped being a Steelers fan early on March 5, 2010, when I heard my daughter's version of what happened in Milledgeville, GA. You see, she was one of the sorority sisters who accompanied the victim (the DA said victim, not alleged victim) to the police in the steet and then to the hospital. I will not be one again unless and until Pig Ben Rottenberg is off the team.
gee! you seem so legit! the father of one of the girls... and what were you last week? the sheriff of Nottingham? do you play dress up when you assume these imaginary roles? lmao! what's in line for next week, tinkerbell?

“clemens for president '20”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

#9 May 20, 2011
Bob Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>
gee! you seem so legit! the father of one of the girls... and what were you last week? the sheriff of Nottingham? do you play dress up when you assume these imaginary roles? lmao! what's in line for next week, tinkerbell?
Seriously??????????

You responded to that?

Please sir... no true Steeler fan EVER DECIDES TO QUIT being a fan because of rumor or hearsay or due to one players'.........indescretion.

GO VIKES!

#10 May 20, 2011
erie-vike fan wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously??????????
You responded to that?
Please sir... no true Steeler fan EVER DECIDES TO QUIT being a fan because of rumor or hearsay or due to one players'.........indescretion.
GO VIKES!
i would have to respectfully disagree with that....when Micheal Vick was about to re-enter the NFL....Tampa was mulling over picking him up....

had they picked him up....this life long fan would have been looking for a new NFL team to follow....as well as there would have been a HUGE pewter and red fire in my side of the county (years of memorabilia)

and i have seen people quit being a fan of a team.....for far less transgressions than Ben or Micheal have committed.

fans are fickle in many ways....but good luck to your vikes this year

Erie

#12 May 21, 2011
chuck69 wrote:
<quoted text>
i would have to respectfully disagree with that....when Micheal Vick was about to re-enter the NFL....Tampa was mulling over picking him up....
had they picked him up....this life long fan would have been looking for a new NFL team to follow....as well as there would have been a HUGE pewter and red fire in my side of the county (years of memorabilia)
and i have seen people quit being a fan of a team.....for far less transgressions than Ben or Micheal have committed.
fans are fickle in many ways....but good luck to your vikes this year
Touche..........yes, I agree. Being a canine owner and a real big fan of my pets I guess there is always a scenario where you may give up on your football team. In fact when there was talk about the Vikes picking Vick up I pondered whether I could root for them......probably but it definitely would have stung.

Some things in life are more important than football.....ty for the reply, made a lot of sense!

#13 May 22, 2011
erie-vike fan wrote:
<quoted text>Touche..........yes, I agree. Being a canine owner and a real big fan of my pets I guess there is always a scenario where you may give up on your football team. In fact when there was talk about the Vikes picking Vick up I pondered whether I could root for them......probably but it definitely would have stung.
Some things in life are more important than football.....ty for the reply, made a lot of sense!
no problem...good talking with you
Ben Roethlisberger

Brooksville, FL

#14 May 22, 2011
I will no longer stuff a banana or a rolled up sock in the front of my football pants to attract hotties in the seats.
I haven't decided whether to discontinue the practice with my street clothes on in public.

Erie

#15 May 29, 2011
chuck69 wrote:
<quoted text>
at least the browns are not like minn or buffalo....4 a piece and no wins (not sure of the exact stat)...minn got one in 1969....but that was before the merger
denver has won a couple...but they lost 4 as well
YES..........Technically Vikes do have a champ.

Stram and that BS metriculate blah blah blah
Curtis

Hyattsville, MD

#16 Jun 13, 2011
chuck69 wrote:
more like wortlessberger.....packers whooped that ass...(not a packer fan), but damn nice to see anyone beat them.....do like mike tomlin though....good coach
< the Steelers had 3 turnovers and two went back for touchdowns and the Steelers still had a chance to win. So the Steelers beat their own asses

Since: Feb 08

Harrisburg, PA

#17 Jun 13, 2011
Curtis wrote:
<quoted text>< the Steelers had 3 turnovers and two went back for touchdowns and the Steelers still had a chance to win. So the Steelers beat their own asses
Ben will use this to come back big. Also that lousy (for someone as good as him)#41 ranking on the top 100 of 2011. That should light a fire as well.

#18 Jun 13, 2011
Curtis wrote:
<quoted text>< the Steelers had 3 turnovers and two went back for touchdowns and the Steelers still had a chance to win. So the Steelers beat their own asses
and if some team takes a turnover and turns that into a touchdown more than once.....repeated "luck"...is skill.

don't be a sore loser....packers whooped that ass.

losers always complain that they beat themselves...it makes the sting of loss a little more palatable...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ben Roethlisberger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bens k9 mutt donations. Sep '16 hiyo 1
News Roethlisberger upset with Steelers (Dec '15) Jan '16 Fart news 17
News Concussion? Pittsburgh Steelers' Martavis Bryan... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 3
News NFL Latest: Ben Roethlisberger out with shoulde... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 7
News Steelers, Bengals put noise on silent (Jan '16) Jan '16 Sam Testicle 5
News Steelers capture stunning comeback triumph as t... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 3
News Bill Belichick not falling for Ben Roethlisberg... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 4
More from around the web