Jerry Sandusky's 'Touched' features skin-crawling intro

If you don't agree, you're no better than the assclown Eagles fans who defend Michael Vick, the lowlife Laker lovers who bow to Kobe Bryant, and slimly Steeler suckups who still cheer Ben Roethlisberger's name. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#22 Nov 13, 2011
I did address it. This subtle attempt at bringing attention to Michael Jackson and Vick when Sandusky is the issue here shows you have a problem with criminals if they are African American, the fact that you won't stay on the topic of Sandusky says you don't care about the victims, you only care that it wasn't a black guy.
Angry-Bird wrote:
<quoted text>
That's exactly what she's saying... but as you can see , won't address. Not on my post or yours.
And morons on here talk of people having blind hero worship for Vick ? Crazy !!!!

“GEEZ !!!!! ”

Since: Aug 11

Bethlehem, PA

#23 Nov 13, 2011
jenny623 wrote:
I did address it. This subtle attempt at bringing attention to Michael Jackson and Vick when Sandusky is the issue here shows you have a problem with criminals if they are African American, the fact that you won't stay on the topic of Sandusky says you don't care about the victims, you only care that it wasn't a black guy.
<quoted text>
LMFAO !!!!!!!!!! Why don't you stick with the MJ forum, because if you actually read my posts, you'd know just how WRONG you are. I've done nothing on this forum but defend Vick's right to play football. Not what he did, just to clarify . And I live in Philly, and have many, MANY friends who are black. Don't use the race card with me. It will only make you look more ignorant than you already have. Now, move on since you have NO IDEA what you're talking about.

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#24 Nov 13, 2011
I don't care about your "many MANY friends who are black". I exposed you. Done.
Angry-Bird wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO !!!!!!!!!! Why don't you stick with the MJ forum, because if you actually read my posts, you'd know just how WRONG you are. I've done nothing on this forum but defend Vick's right to play football. Not what he did, just to clarify . And I live in Philly, and have many, MANY friends who are black. Don't use the race card with me. It will only make you look more ignorant than you already have. Now, move on since you have NO IDEA what you're talking about.
Mark Skidmark

Spring Hill, FL

#25 Nov 13, 2011
I smell a fart in Happy Valley.

“GEEZ !!!!! ”

Bethlehem, PA

#26 Nov 13, 2011
jenny623 wrote:
I don't care about your "many MANY friends who are black". I exposed you. Done.
<quoted text>
Again, read my posts and you'll know how foolish you're making yourself look. Or you can just keep posting blindly and making an ass of yourself. These threads are full of ME calling out the real racists. If you want to champion that cause, there's plenty of people on here who you can fight with rather than someone who defends the same thing you do.
Fighting with a person on your own side is just another trait of the common forum troll. And you just proved you're highly qualified.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#27 Nov 13, 2011
vick is scum wrote:
I am generally leary of anyone, even Joe Paterno who loudly proclaims HONOR! INTEGRITY! HONESTY! SELFLESSNESS! to anyone withing screaming range. In my experience, probably largely due to years of listening to awe-inspiring lying speeches made by politicians, those who have to repeatedly remind everyone around them that they have these lofty virtues generally are found to have little, if any of these qualities. The whole mess with the Penn State cover-up is in my opinion as outrageous as all the back room coniving by Jeffry Lurie, Roger Goodall and all others involved in getting the convicted felon and dog torturer michael vick back into the NFL. Money, power and celebrity status are revered at the expense of morals, integrity and honor.
You let someone, somewhere touch you in the wrong place didn't you. Come on and tell us so you can let it go from your life.

“GEEZ !!!!! ”

Bethlehem, PA

#28 Nov 13, 2011
Mark Skidmark wrote:
I smell a fart in Happy Valley.
I think that smell is from the shit coming out of Sandusky's mouth when he said he was innocent.
SCfarts

Katy, TX

#29 Nov 13, 2011
jenny623 wrote:
I exposed you. <quoted text>
Careful Sandusky Jr...

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#30 Nov 13, 2011
His case is one of the only ones that I say should expediently bypass due process so he can sentenced to prison and be placed with the most hard core rump rangers in prison. Rather than restricting him to 1hr training by himself he needs to get the attention of every inmate who has frustrations to let out and he needs to service every last one of them every hour on the hour.
The darkest pits of hell are too good for him
Jailfarts

Katy, TX

#31 Nov 13, 2011
That wont work...he would enjoy it too much...

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#32 Nov 13, 2011
gsdtrainer757 wrote:
His case is one of the only ones that I say should expediently bypass due process so he can sentenced to prison and be placed with the most hard core rump rangers in prison. Rather than restricting him to 1hr training by himself he needs to get the attention of every inmate who has frustrations to let out and he needs to service every last one of them every hour on the hour.
The darkest pits of hell are too good for him
Hey man I've been to Waldorf worked at the power plant. FULL of queers lmmfao!
Powerfarts

Katy, TX

#34 Nov 13, 2011
Sanduskyfarts....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ben Roethlisberger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Calf with '7' on its head named for Steelers' Ben Sep 27 Fossilfarts 2
Bell, Blount play after arrest, Steelers lose Aug '14 The Joints Stadium 1
Watch Philadelphia Eagles vs Pittsburgh Steeler... Aug '14 Ottoman ESPN 5
NFL Takeaways: Ben Roethlisberger Let Down by T... Aug '14 Obriens Butt-Chin 1
Ed Bouchette's Steelers chat transcript: 8.19.14 Aug '14 Flatulence Fred 2
NFL roundup: League claims Rice message sent Aug '14 Janitor 2
Dalton expects big deal from Bengals Apr '14 Tigerpoop 1

Ben Roethlisberger People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE