Jerry Sandusky's 'Touched' features skin-crawling intro

If you don't agree, you're no better than the assclown Eagles fans who defend Michael Vick, the lowlife Laker lovers who bow to Kobe Bryant, and slimly Steeler suckups who still cheer Ben Roethlisberger's name. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
vick is scum

Saint Thomas, PA

#1 Nov 10, 2011
I am generally leary of anyone, even Joe Paterno who loudly proclaims HONOR! INTEGRITY! HONESTY! SELFLESSNESS! to anyone withing screaming range. In my experience, probably largely due to years of listening to awe-inspiring lying speeches made by politicians, those who have to repeatedly remind everyone around them that they have these lofty virtues generally are found to have little, if any of these qualities. The whole mess with the Penn State cover-up is in my opinion as outrageous as all the back room coniving by Jeffry Lurie, Roger Goodall and all others involved in getting the convicted felon and dog torturer michael vick back into the NFL. Money, power and celebrity status are revered at the expense of morals, integrity and honor.

“GEEZ !!!!! ”

Since: Aug 11

Bethlehem, PA

#2 Nov 10, 2011
vick is scum wrote:
I am generally leary of anyone, even Joe Paterno who loudly proclaims HONOR! INTEGRITY! HONESTY! SELFLESSNESS! to anyone withing screaming range. In my experience, probably largely due to years of listening to awe-inspiring lying speeches made by politicians, those who have to repeatedly remind everyone around them that they have these lofty virtues generally are found to have little, if any of these qualities. The whole mess with the Penn State cover-up is in my opinion as outrageous as all the back room coniving by Jeffry Lurie, Roger Goodall and all others involved in getting the convicted felon and dog torturer michael vick back into the NFL. Money, power and celebrity status are revered at the expense of morals, integrity and honor.
The first part sounds like you're talking about 99.9% of the haters on here. If you google that "lofty virtues" part, you'll probably see a picture of CON-vick-T.
The second just sounds like you're painfully clueless . There's no honor or integrity in saying "despite what our country believes is fair, we're not going to let you play."
By the way, very weak attempt to sneak in a little bitch session about Vick.
Armyfarts

Katy, TX

#3 Nov 10, 2011
I am general leary...
Kornback Rattler

Carlsbad, NM

#4 Nov 10, 2011
vick is scum wrote:
Another "Deranger" trying to compare crimes against humans to that of mere beasts.
MOfarts

Katy, TX

#6 Nov 10, 2011
More like a rumpranger...
Rear Admiral K Y Jelli

Spring Hill, FL

#7 Nov 11, 2011
Sandusky is a Michael Jackson wannabe.
Duskyfarts

Katy, TX

#8 Nov 11, 2011
More like rumpranger....
Juice Simpson

Spring Hill, FL

#9 Nov 11, 2011
Wait until Big Bubba gets Sandusky in the State Prison and puts coarse sand in his vaseline.

Eeeeeeeow !!!!!!!
Bob Roberts

Butler, PA

#10 Nov 11, 2011
Juice Simpson wrote:
Wait until Big Bubba gets Sandusky in the State Prison and puts coarse sand in his vaseline.
Eeeeeeeow !!!!!!!
lmao! sandusky will not be treated kindly in prison. pedophiles usually end up in a bad way once their mixed with the other prisoners.

“GEEZ !!!!! ”

Bethlehem, PA

#11 Nov 11, 2011
Juice Simpson wrote:
Eeeeeeeow !!!!!!!
Or maybe some nice dry rice.
Cornfarts

Katy, TX

#12 Nov 11, 2011
Bob Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao! sandusky will not be treated kindly in prison. pedophiles usually end up in a bad way once their mixed with the other prisoners.
His colon will warmly welcomed...

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#13 Nov 12, 2011
Do not compare Jerry Sandusky with Michael Jackson, who was never caught molesting a child nor convicted. What Sandusky did was despiscable. He abused children already vulnerable and "at risk". The children with Jackson were voluntarily left with him by parents who would scream out for money later. Two different things. The cover up for Sandusky is shameful. Do you really think the people around Jackson would have covered up for him?
Rear Admiral K Y Jelli wrote:
Sandusky is a Michael Jackson wannabe.

“GEEZ !!!!! ”

Bethlehem, PA

#14 Nov 12, 2011
jenny623 wrote:
Do not compare Jerry Sandusky with Michael Jackson, who was never caught molesting a child nor convicted. What Sandusky did was despiscable. He abused children already vulnerable and "at risk". The children with Jackson were voluntarily left with him by parents who would scream out for money later. Two different things. The cover up for Sandusky is shameful. Do you really think the people around Jackson would have covered up for him?
<quoted text>
We all know that being caught or convicted doesn't mean you didn't do it. That's why there's a saying that goes, "Better that ten guilty persons escape justice than one innocent person suffer."
Your question is ridiculous. People in this case showed what they would cover up for school pride and for someone 90% of the country never heard of , let alone someone with the fame, and the money Jackson could offer for being quiet.
Ya know, people on this forum like to speak of karma. MJ dead at 50. Just sayin...

Location hidden

#15 Nov 12, 2011
The parents who gave Jackson their children are as much to blame. Years after the allegations children were still being left with him. I do not compare him with Sandusky who was actually SEEN sodomizing a young boy, and may have done this for over 15 years. You want to drag Michael Jackson into this, well it's totally irrelevant. Michael did not have a foundation for at-risk youth for the sole purpose of molesting kids. There was a huge trust violation that Jerry Sandusky is guilty of, not to mention so many high-level role models covering up for him. This isn't about Michael Jackson, this is about Jerry Sandusky and the shameful men who covered up for him and didn't care about the poor victims.
Angry-Bird wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know that being caught or convicted doesn't mean you didn't do it. That's why there's a saying that goes, "Better that ten guilty persons escape justice than one innocent person suffer."
Your question is ridiculous. People in this case showed what they would cover up for school pride and for someone 90% of the country never heard of , let alone someone with the fame, and the money Jackson could offer for being quiet.
Ya know, people on this forum like to speak of karma. MJ dead at 50. Just sayin...

“GEEZ !!!!! ”

Bethlehem, PA

#16 Nov 12, 2011
jenny623 wrote:
The parents who gave Jackson their children are as much to blame. Years after the allegations children were still being left with him. I do not compare him with Sandusky who was actually SEEN sodomizing a young boy, and may have done this for over 15 years. You want to drag Michael Jackson into this, well it's totally irrelevant. Michael did not have a foundation for at-risk youth for the sole purpose of molesting kids. There was a huge trust violation that Jerry Sandusky is guilty of, not to mention so many high-level role models covering up for him. This isn't about Michael Jackson, this is about Jerry Sandusky and the shameful men who covered up for him and didn't care about the poor victims.
<quoted text>
Bottom line is still the same. Just because he didn't get caught, doesn't mean it didn't happen. And you're still talking about people who were covering up for him when you have no idea who may have been covering for MJ. Again, a richer and more famous man.
the burning questions

Spring Hill, FL

#17 Nov 12, 2011
Is Sandusky now a registered and certified sex offender ? Is he a card carrying member with credentials ? Bumper stickers on his car ? A neon sign in the front window of his house ?
Unable to secure employment as a Santa Claus at a shopping mall ?
vick is scum

Saint Thomas, PA

#18 Nov 12, 2011
the burning questions wrote:
Is Sandusky now a registered and certified sex offender ? Is he a card carrying member with credentials ? Bumper stickers on his car ? A neon sign in the front window of his house ?
Unable to secure employment as a Santa Claus at a shopping mall ?
Couldn't get a job as Santa but probably COULD get into the NFL.
Mike Jacksonfarts

Katy, TX

#19 Nov 12, 2011
jenny623 wrote:
I do not compare him with Sandusky who was actually SEEN sodomizing a young boy, and may have done this for over 15 years. <quoted text>
So what Jennyfarts is saying, its ok as long as no one sees you...

Location hidden

#20 Nov 13, 2011
Obviously you didn't read my previous posts. It was shameful that someone could walk in on the rape of a child and not call the police. How Michael Jackson got in the conversation is beyond me. But McQueary walks in on a kid being sodomized, SEES it, and does not call the police. He tells his superiors, and the cover up begins. First of all, both Sandusky and the kid were nude. I would have grabbed Sandusky's clothes and called the police so they could haul his naked fat azz outta there. I also would have had every TV camera waiting.
Mike Jacksonfarts wrote:
<quoted text>

“GEEZ !!!!! ”

Bethlehem, PA

#21 Nov 13, 2011
Mike Jacksonfarts wrote:
<quoted text>
That's exactly what she's saying... but as you can see , won't address. Not on my post or yours.
And morons on here talk of people having blind hero worship for Vick ? Crazy !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ben Roethlisberger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL Nation Midseason MVP: Tom Brady Nov 16 Alan 13
Ben Roethlisberger lights up Ravens, records an... Nov 4 Flatulence Fred 2
Ben Roethlisberger is the first QB in NFL histo... Oct '14 Booze and Boobs 1
Calf with '7' on its head named for Steelers' Ben Sep '14 Fossilfarts 2
Bell, Blount play after arrest, Steelers lose Aug '14 The Joints Stadium 1
Watch Philadelphia Eagles vs Pittsburgh Steeler... Aug '14 Ottoman ESPN 5
NFL Takeaways: Ben Roethlisberger Let Down by T... Aug '14 Obriens Butt-Chin 1

Ben Roethlisberger People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE