Steelers Mock Draft: Predicting All 7 Rounds

Mar 15, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: bleacherreport.com

Staying competitive in the NFL over the long term requires that teams constantly refresh and improve their rosters.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Mar 20, 2013
Bob

United States

#1 Mar 16, 2013
What is Pittsburgh's main priority in the upcoming draft? I think we have great receivers, tight ends ,defensive backs, and a great Quarterback. Not sure about any of the running backs or the offensive line. Not sure of the defensive line with Harrison gone. We need another "Bus" type running back. We don't get to hear much news down here in Oklahoma. I assure you that there are many Steeler fans here. I grew up in Altoona,Pa.any news of the upcoming draft would be highly appreciated. Let us know what is going on up there with the Steelers.Thanks.
Steel95

Sanford, FL

#2 Mar 17, 2013
Great Receivers? No, they use to have a corps of young great receivers with the potential of being great, but not anymore. Mike Wallace is gone, Sanders could potentially depart to New England, Antonio Brown is slightly above average, more of a show boater than anything. They need a potential #1 WR & RB. They can find both in rounds 2-3; they really need an OLB that can pressure the QB, find a replacement for Troy, Ike Taylor, and Ryan Clark. If Troy goes down again this year, he is definitely gone in 2014. Ryan Clark is playing in the final year of his contract as well, unlikely he will be back in 2014. I'm just a fan like everybody else, but I really do think the Steelers need (2) WR's,(1)RB, potentially 2,(1)Safety,(1)OLB/ILB. They could use some much better depth along side the DL/OL as well.
urug26

Cleveland, OH

#3 Mar 17, 2013
The whole thing comes down to the slogan In a nutshell, when it's time to draft at number 17, steelers, and whoever is in the draft room, pick players that can play, and don't
trade your compensatory picks for players you lost. Gosh, you look at the draft from 2012, and not one draftee stands out as a real contributor. Why is it so hard to draft people who can help you? Time and time again, you pass up players who other teams pick up and your left with nothing to show except injured reserved, or cuts from the roster.
And please, why are you holding on to so many veterans who don't make plays but do enough to make the team? It's a sickening feeling watching them lose the way they do.
Hiroshi

San Luis Potosí, Mexico

#4 Mar 20, 2013
Los pittsburgh steelers deben en su primera ronda tomar a un liniero ofensivo es decir un G, por que el ataque terrestre fue muy malo en el 2012, la defensiva estará bien, y el ataque aéreo esta bien, si quieren ir a la pos-temporada en el 2013 deben correr bien el balón.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ben Roethlisberger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bell, Blount play after arrest, Steelers lose Aug 22 The Joints Stadium 1
Watch Philadelphia Eagles vs Pittsburgh Steeler... Aug 21 Ottoman ESPN 5
NFL Takeaways: Ben Roethlisberger Let Down by T... Aug 21 Obriens Butt-Chin 1
Ed Bouchette's Steelers chat transcript: 8.19.14 Aug 20 Flatulence Fred 2
NFL roundup: League claims Rice message sent Aug 1 Janitor 2
Dalton expects big deal from Bengals Apr '14 Tigerpoop 1
Time for Steelers' Mike Tomlin to fire his two ... (Nov '13) Jan '14 Carl 4
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000