View from Seattle

Full story: TwinCities.com 6
Yep, the Seahawks could've used Steve Hutchinson. For certain, if big No. 76 were still wearing dark navy, he would've doubled the team's rushing total Sunday all by himself. Full Story
muskratbob

Beckley, WV

#1 Nov 23, 2009
Vikings keep up the winning remenber just keep your mind on your JOB and do it. We are going all the way and win the superbowl go vikings.
hahahha

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Nov 23, 2009
funny article.
Truth

Minnetonka, MN

#4 Nov 24, 2009
Depressing times in Seattle right about now.
Overinflated Egos

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Nov 25, 2009
Once again the Queens fans use "their" currently successful football team to bump up their respective egos in order to make up for their inadequacies. Depressing times in Seattle right now but they've also made it to the Super Bowl in the last 20 years along with GB, Chicago, Arizona, Carolina, Tampa Bay, Washington, San Fran, etc and any other team right now that you think are "jealous" of the Queens. Then you morons actually go to this site to post about how much class and respect the Seattle fans show by blowing smoke up your asses about the Queens. In the '07 playoffs Hawks fans were talking just as much smack leading up to the playoff game as the "NFC North" fans ever do. Most of you Queens fans don't deserve a championship team the way you've jumped on and off the team bandwagon, hate and then love for BF, Chilly, and management. I hope you get what you deserve and the team suffers another chokejob ala '98. As the great Lombardi said, "act like you've been there before".

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

#6 Nov 25, 2009
Nice totally unbiased opinion. I have so much respect for your post I'm willing to drive across the country to bring you a tissue to dry up your tears.
Hawkfan_Yea_I_Kn ow

Pittsburgh, PA

#8 Nov 30, 2009
Hey you can make fun of the Hawks but lay off the Senecat formation. Its actually hitting about 75% of the time, and makes the defenders have to preapare for something new.

The first tiem out of the gate Seneca almost hit the long pass. It was clean dropped, but wouldn't have counted anyway because of the lame officials call. Second time out the Seahawks broken-handed center muffed the snap, ruining Senecas shot.

The Seneca formation is a breath of fresh air for Hawk fans stuck in a conservative Holmgren rut. Its a blast and I say bring it !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ben Obomanu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Is Ben Obomanu Wearing No. 15 For New York ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Green Bay Packers Looking to Tag and Trade Matt... (Jan '12) Jan '12 GBPfan 18
Seattle's best: Seahawks brew up stunner vs. Sa... (Jan '11) Jan '11 eric_113 4
Hasselbeck hoping to rebound against Tampa Bay (Dec '10) Dec '10 Tory Burch boots 1
Knapp says Seahawks offense still trusts him (Dec '09) Dec '09 Jack Tripper 1
Seahawks: Pearman out for season, top pick Wils... (Oct '07) Oct '07 Krystina Pearman 1
Seahawks Beat Chargers 24-16 (Aug '07) Aug '07 scsuperchargers 5

Ben Obomanu People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE