Titans add another Colt with Gardner

Titans add another Colt with Gardner

There are 32 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from May 10, 2007, titled Titans add another Colt with Gardner. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

The Tennessee Titans' infatuation with players cut loose by the Indianapolis Colts continued Wednesday when the Titans claimed linebacker Gilbert Gardner off waivers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#21 May 11, 2007
Dolts will be the Steelers of 06-07.....LOOOOOOSERS
Jeremy

United States

#22 May 11, 2007
Season Ticket Holder wrote:
What if we cut the waterboy, do you think the Titans will pick him up also?
They already did, his name is Gilbert Gardner.
barry stricklin

Memphis, TN

#23 May 11, 2007
the way the tennessee titans are picking up the players ,form the colts . well why not call the tenn titans ,the tennessee colts . i can't belive i heard pacma was in another club ,when he was about to get a meeting with the commissioner. pac get it straight
jeff2419

Chicago, IL

#24 May 11, 2007
gardner is a bum
Jeremy

United States

#25 May 11, 2007
Stylz wrote:
If we had a QB that's last name was Ben Feedmeanotherhamburger I might be inclined to agree. However, Manning is on a mission to make this year's team better than last year and I think he's probably got a lot of other players working alongside him on that.
Veiw Fm Up Here

Regina, Canada

#26 May 11, 2007
No loss for player's we cut and go other teams, but for the free agents we lost i hope have good year's with there new club's. That will translate
into better compensation pick's for us next years draft.

Since: Mar 07

Indianapolis, IN

#27 May 11, 2007
Stylz wrote:
Crystal Meth is bad for you. You should stop.

Since: Jan 07

Marion, IN

#28 May 11, 2007
Stylz wrote:
You know, if the losers keeps playing the "Colts are gonna suck" card long enough and for enough years, eventually the cycle will come back around to them so they can get one right for a change. The problem then will be them singing the "Seeeeeee, I told you so" card to the rafters.

The problem for them will be having it right one time out of about, oooh 10 or 12. And in my book that is a LOSING average if there ever was one. So who would be the real loser? All of the idiots that think they know what's what. So you how about you guys just go off into a dark corner somewhere and snap your zippy or something. MMMKay?

My guess is probably won't be a stellar season, but I don't think less than 11 and 5. Probably better. Over history the odds are against them going back to the SB, let alone a repeat win. Especially since the salary cap. Just have to wait and see.
Maurice Jackson

Wonder Lake, IL

#29 May 11, 2007
I am glad the Titans signed Gilbert Gardner, and I hope he helps them as much as he helped the Colts.

“sorry we're out of cheese”

Since: Feb 07

jacksonville beach, FL

#30 May 12, 2007
no one will even notice hes gone
The OVious

Paducah, KY

#31 May 13, 2007
Stylz wrote:
I beleive that would be the Pathetic New England Patriot Panzies or should I say Modern Day Yankees, just look at the previous AFC championship LOOSERS!!!!!!!!!
Mark

AOL

#32 May 13, 2007
I've understood the Titan's erection about past Colt castoffs...they're productive....but Gardner is a rare Polian/Dungy flameout....can't play...yeah go ahead Gil show what you can....'t do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ben Hartsock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ed Dickson's visiting the Panthers, according t... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Tebow Cornholio 2
News McNabb heading to Vikings, Holmes stays home (Jul '11) Jul '11 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News NFL: How former Buckeyes fared | BuckeyeXtra (Dec '09) Jan '10 Recidivist 7
News Colts' Jake Scott headed to the Titans (Mar '08) Mar '08 pacers101 86
News Sports - Former Falcon Crumpler Now a Titan (Mar '08) Mar '08 good riddance 1
News Troupe likely not in Titans' plans (Mar '08) Mar '08 DATMAN4U1 1
News Overseas military tour 'humbled' Hartsock (Feb '08) Feb '08 ed b 2
More from around the web